The Dark Knight "Five dead, two of them cops"

VoiceOfReason

Civilian
Reaction score
1. Wuertz (shot by Harvey)
2. Ramirez (I am assuming she was either murdered later or committed suicide)
3. Maroni (in the crash)
4. Maroni's Driver (shot by Harvey)
5. Harvey Dent (pushed off the building by Batman)

This is my interpretation of Gordon's line, and I think it's pretty clear that he's including Dent in these five.

I doubt Ramirez was killed. "Live to fight another day..." She'll be back.

The cop who came back into the hospital to see what was going on is linked to Harvey, because I don't think the police, Gordon, or Batman had any idea that Joker was on the scene. They think Harvey escaped and murdered him.

Oh, true -- I never considered that cop as a possibility.

There were actually 2 cops, weren't there? One stayed in the hospital to watch after Dent, while the other went outside to help. Then he want back in because the first cop wasn't answering the radio.

Either way, I don't think anyone other then Harvey knew the Joker was in the hospital when it started to explode.

umm.... maroni isn't dead. He as in the accident we dont know wheter he's dead or not

I was trying to figure it out during the movie but I couldn't figure out the 2nd cop

Ramirez wasn't killed,just slapped silly....I guess "fate" or "chance" will catch up to her......:brucebat:

This is a good point ive discussed with friends. I never thought about the "2" cops killed by joker at the hospital which would have obviously been tied to dent.

If they are including the two cops at the hospital, that does give you five:
1. Cop who stayed in hospital
2. Cop who went out side and back into hospital
3. Wertz
4. Maroni
5. Driver

But then there are three cops listed, not two, so one of the two hospital cops must not be a part of the five.

Maybe Gordon just assumed Ramirez was killed by Two-Face.

1. Wuertz (shot by Harvey)
2. Ramirez (I am assuming she was either murdered later or committed suicide)
3. Maroni (in the crash)
4. Maroni's Driver (shot by Harvey)
5. Harvey Dent (pushed off the building by Batman)

This is my interpretation of Gordon's line, and I think it's pretty clear that he's including Dent in these five.
There was three mobsters at the car, Maroni, the driver, and another passenger that Harvey "switched" places with.

don't see how u can include the cops that were blown up by the Joker

I don't either. They were probably buried under rubble. If not, completely blown to pieces. Either way, there would be no way to directly tie Dent to their deaths.

Two-Face killed 3 people for certain - Wuertz, Maroni and the driver, and only one of them was a cop. He MAY have killed the bartender and the other passenger in Maroni's car (if there was such), but still - there is only one cop in the list, cause he spared Ramirez's life.
So either it's a blatant mistake in the writing, or something was left out in the editing.
It's not that important, really.

i think Ramirez will redeem herself in the next movie

Perhaps we weren't shown everything Harvey Two-Face was up to. It's quite possible that he killed another officer off-screen.

Two-Face killed 3 people for certain - Wuertz, Maroni and the driver, and only one of them was a cop. He MAY have killed the bartender and the other passenger in Maroni's car (if there was such), but still - there is only one cop in the list, cause he spared Ramirez's life.
So either it's a blatant mistake in the writing, or something was left out in the editing.
It's not that important, really.

I doubt they'd let something like that slip in a movie this big...

Ramirez wasn't killed,just slapped silly....I guess "fate" or "chance" will catch up to her......:brucebat:
What was that line Dent said..? Something like you live to fight another day..? It's war related, I know

It might be Ramirez.

She's not dead but Gordon wouldn't know that because things were happening so quickly. He may assume she's dead because she hasn't reported to him and he may have figured out her involvement.

I'm still leaning toward the cop in the hospital though because they may have found him in the rubble with a gunshot wound. Even if they never found him in the rubble, they'll know fairly quickly when one of their own is missing. Assume he IS buried somewhere in the hospital. If the hospital was evacuated, two people are unaccounted for. Harvey and that police officer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"