50 Shades of Grey - Part 1

I guess the upper lip bite is the new way to get crap past the radar. Who knows what Grey is doing down there?

:o

Didn't they have to reshoot scenes because some of the love scenes had no chemistry.

Are they planning on actually having a red band trailer for this thing?

They may not release one until the film is in the can. I think WB released the red-band trailer for Magic Mike like a month before the film's release.

That was...not that hot. Looks pretty vanilla, actually, but from what I've been told, 50 Shades is vanilla BDSM-that's-really-abuse. :oldrazz:

Jamie Dornan needs some facial hair, bad. Dakota actually looked pretty good.

after meeting him for the first time she was WET ............from the rain :oldrazz::woot:

I don't get it, there is nothing appealing about this trailer or the film itself

some girls say the same when they see a trailer for a 100% action movie with no story and good acting.

Is the film suppose to take place in New York? If so, they're not hiding that it's Montreal at all, with all them various skyline shots of that great Qubeacian city!

Is the film suppose to take place in New York? If so, they're not hiding that it's Montreal at all, with all them various skyline shots of that great Qubeacian city!

What, New York can't have a French quarter? :woot:

Nevermind, the ariel shots are of Seattle, but they shot it in Vancouver, Canada.

some girls say the same when they see a trailer for a 100% action movie with no story and good acting.
I say the same thing as well. In my house a crappy uninteresting looking film is the same, no matter the target gender. :cwink:

I am surprised dudes here on this site are talking about this movie or are even interested in seeing it. I assume you dudes are getting dragged into seeing this with a girlfriend/wife or you are a gay guy (no offense). The fact this this is popular is crazy to me. For my understanding from some females I know, the book is a erotica book with no real story or anything. So I am wondering why someone like this is even hitting the big screen. This is only popular because of its fan base which is white women/ suburban house wives. This wouldn't even be a thing if it was about a minority couple. Meh......

I am surprised dudes here on this site are talking about this movie or are even interested in seeing it. I assume you dudes are getting dragged into seeing this with a girlfriend/wife or you are a gay guy (no offense).

I don't know any gay guys who are interested in this...

And this literally started as Twilight fanfiction and somehow ballooned into a best-seller and now a highly-anticipated movie despite being BDSM erotica with writing that makes Stephenie Meyer look like J.R.R. Tolkien.

I don't know any gay guys who are interested in this...

And this literally started as Twilight fanfiction and somehow ballooned into a best-seller and now a highly-anticipated movie despite being BDSM erotica with writing that makes Stephenie Meyer look like J.R.R. Tolkien.

I think gay guys should see this movie so we can remind ourselves why we're gay.

If the female lead was being played instead by Matt Bomer or Henry Cavill, and there was actual male nudity involved, I would camping out for it at this very moment, regardless of the quality of the writing.

But alas... :o

If the female lead was being played instead by Matt Bomer or Henry Cavill, and there was actual male nudity involved, I would camping out for it at this very moment, regardless of the quality of the writing.

But alas... :o
Cavill in drag...

tumblr_m56atkyvBb1r6ycrio1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back