The Amazing Spider-Man (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man" continued... - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The untold story begins in
days

AmazingSpider-Man102.jpg

Morbius. I know the vampire craze these days is kinda outta control but he's one of my fav villains, always has been.

Six-armed Spidey with Morbius and the Lizard very nice

Do you think Man-Spider will make an appearance in Webb's Spidey films? This thought occurred when I was watching the trailer and heard someone say "You have no idea what you are," or something like that. A bit far-fetched, but I thought it implied that the spider bite will make Peter much more than a human with spider abilities. lol

I have a strong feeling that we might get six armed Spidey in the sequel! To me it seems like the next logical step....

And I'd like it :)

what do you think?

It's too early to say that we'd have Spider-man gaining his additional arms in the sequel but I can see how that may happen with Connors and the serum that he develops.

It's not one of my favorite storylines but I'd be ok with it, if it did actually happen.

I have a strong feeling that we might get six armed Spidey in the sequel! To me it seems like the next logical step....

And I'd like it :)

what do you think?
I sure hope not, there are many stories to tell without involving the 6 arms, it's enough we had it in the 90s cartoon

^^That was a great issue , I still remember it!

I might say I wouldn't mind Morbius in the new SM Movies!

I don't like how this "Still this price" is a hint to "price will increase yo"

I wish it still cost only $0.15 for a comic. And the funny thing is, that 15 cent comic is now worth how much??

Last time I checked online that comic with Morbius was worth over $1,000 in mint condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"