The Amazing Spider-Man (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man" continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know what made R.A.S think of turning Will to a villain? I'd also like to know how did Jonas Harrow implant that chip to his head?

days left

AmazingSpider-Man233.jpg

Excellent cover, excellent issue, excellent story, excellent art
Pure Gold

I love how he defeated Hyde in 232 by punching him on the head, a web rodeo, and tossing him from high in the apartment building he's in

And in 231 how he tells Ned Leeds: "Daddy dadyy, look what I found, can I keep him?"

Roger Stern wrote the best Spider-Man as a character since Stan Lee, the science whiz, a wisecracker, and a true badass, without ignoring how solid his life is. Others who did the same are Bill Mantlo & Chris Claremont, they got it best these three

How thrilling is that? 1 month from now we'll get the cover of Amazing Spider-Man 200 and the conclusion to the burglar story :awesome:

I love how they adapted some panels from this story to Spider-Friends cartoon :awesome:
Though the show was very corny and full of faults :o

I hate that show. A lot. :funny:
I hate how stupid it is, I only watch for these main reasons:
1. Nostalgia that introduced me to Spider-Man
2. My favorite Spidey voice period, same goes for iceman
3. It's a Spidey cartoon, and I can still laugh on the jokes
4. Greatest adaption of characters visually

If it was still good I would be still watching Ninja Turtles from the same decade

It wasn't stupid to me either, until a few years back =p
Show has some of the maximum stupid mistakes like glass breaking and turning to broken concrete

The show was so entertaining though. I really hope they release them on DVD soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"