7 new Spider-Man 3 clips

That link does not work for me at all, so has anyone got them on anothe site or something?

Did anyone notice in the scene called 'Bell Tower' where Peter rips off the symbiote the part where Eddie walks into that empty room where Peter's screaming? Well where he says 'Parker' he has a sweater on but when the symbiote grabs him he dosn't have it on anymore. Just thought I'd tell you guys that:yay:

its not the whole scene thats why. there are other clips that show him take the sweater off when the symbiote lands on it

I bet a lot November that I will very much enjoy the movie. Due to the fact that I enjoyed the first two very much so. And the Symbiote story was always my favorite.

So don't you worry about me. I know thats what your doing ;) Constantly worrying about me. lol

I guess I need to DEbunk that argument ones and for all (just for the sake of doing so). We just saw Tobey on Leno last night, and they showed the Harry VS. Peter clip, and it is DEFINITLY the finished product right there! and that CG image hasn't improved ONE BIT. There's no denying this! It won't ruin anything, it's just irritating... But these are one of the elements that we need to accept! Some things looks too badass for words, and some other things look quite noticable to be CG!

The clip they showed on Leno is exactly the same clip as we've seen here. And it isn't complete. I'm not nor was I EVER referring to them doing anything additional with the CG image. I'm saying there are shots that aren't in the clip that will be there in the finished film. For example- They don't show Harry slash Peter- yet they show Peter with a slashed shirt. The shot from the 6 minute footage fits perfectly between the CG punching shots and will be in the final cut. Folks who have seen the final cut say it looks right and is cut smoothly.

And further proof that these clips are incomplete is the Venom clip when Eddie's jacket magically disappears, even though we've seen clips of him taking off the jacket when the symbiote falls on it.

Again, I like the CG shots. If you're expecting them to be seamless you're going to be disappointed, because the technology simply isn't there.

Now that I think about it: I fail to understand the comparison between Davy Jones and Spider-Man. Jones is a rather stationary character, so all the time in the world can be spent making him look as real as possible. But with a character like Spidey, you have to worry about all of these intricate acrobatics and movements on top of trying to make it look realistic.

That's pretty damn challenging. And I'm pretty sure if Jones had to start doing backflips and attacks mid-air he might look a bit rubbery as well.

about that crane scene even though its a comic book movie ,gwen could have easily broken her neck ;)

wow spidey 3 has sold its soul to the advertising devil....

what a marketing ****e marvel's flagship character could get.

Marvel sold out to the advertising devil the moment the comic hit the stands. Its business.

A lot of people have been going on about how the technology isn't there to achieve the realistic cgi and that the story itself is more important anyway. But the action and cgi in spiderman 2 was bloody awesome. I remember watching it in the cinema and being completely amazed. I remember downloading the clips prior to the relase date and also being really impressed. But the cgi in the clips here really are bad in comparison. Spidey 2 was a great leap from spidey 1. But this looks like its going backwards in terms of cgi. Im sure there is gona be a great story to this movie, (we all basically know what happens) but for the love of god this is supposed to be a summer action flick!!!! The fact some people are suggesting that these clips are the final product is really worrying.

I want to punch myself in the face for watching that crane part, damn it.

Yeah the Crane destroying the building was really cheesy to me. It seemed way to fake to me.

Now that I think about it: I fail to understand the comparison between Davy Jones and Spider-Man. Jones is a rather stationary character, so all the time in the world can be spent making him look as real as possible. But with a character like Spidey, you have to worry about all of these intricate acrobatics and movements on top of trying to make it look realistic.

That's pretty damn challenging. And I'm pretty sure if Jones had to start doing backflips and attacks mid-air he might look a bit rubbery as well.

Very well spoken all around!
and of course, you're right! Let's see Davy Jones do what spidey does, and NOT look rubberish in some places!!! Spidey is todays toughest character to create CG-wice, and is overall the most complicated character to make come to life! The challenges they face in the Pirates flicks are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from as difficult to do as what is seen in spidey (at least spidey 2, and no doubt spidey 3!)

ps. Even Gollum, (even though he's VERY well made!) you can still with no problem see is CG!... because it IS CG!!!

A lot of people have been going on about how the technology isn't there to achieve the realistic cgi and that the story itself is more important anyway. But the action and cgi in spiderman 2 was bloody awesome. I remember watching it in the cinema and being completely amazed. I remember downloading the clips prior to the relase date and also being really impressed. But the cgi in the clips here really are bad in comparison. Spidey 2 was a great leap from spidey 1. But this looks like its going backwards in terms of cgi. Im sure there is gona be a great story to this movie, (we all basically know what happens) but for the love of god this is supposed to be a summer action flick!!!! The fact some people are suggesting that these clips are the final product is really worrying.

They ARE the final product.. I dont care what any one says.. The people saying that it's NOT the final product is someone who's denying it big-time, so they can SLEEP AT NIGHT!....

and I really dont see the problem with the CG! The CG has NEVER looked better!!!... SM-2 had a huge effect on me too, because it was such a huge step up the ladder (from sm-1)! But saying that "3" is a step DOWN the ladder is just ****ing nuts!! All the spidey flicks INCLUDING SM-2 had some bad CG moments, but overall they're incredible! and the CG in SM-3 is DEFINITLY better than in SM-2!

You are absolutely correct. Nighy(Davy Jones) has motion capture dots all over his body and face. The CGI is incorporated with his movements from his facial features to his body language. Where as here with Spider-Man...they don't put motion capture dots on Tobey or a stuntman for that matter and make him do back flips or run up a wall, etc...That is all from scratch and they do a perfect job. That is why it takes forever to do all the CGI for this dang movie.

ok, ok...I'm an idiot!!! I promised my self that I wouldn't watch any of the clips besides the Pete vs. Harry clip (because I thought I had seen everything there is to see!)... anyway, I just saw some SMALL snippets of the crane disaster clip!!! Who ever says that looks bad or rubberish in any way must be out of their minds!!!!!! I was a bit scared because some people seemed to complain over it! It DOES look way better than in SM-2 even!!! The way Spidey does flips and pushes off that debree!... It looks ****ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another thing!
With absolutely HUGE sequences, like Pete and Harry going at it in the begining, people are directly LOOKING to find flaws in the CG, because they just KNOW that something like that IS CG... You're darn right that it's CG!!! And even though some things might not look 100% real, it's STILL overly ****ing impressive what they've managed to accomplish in spidey 3!!! I have NEVER seen anything like it before!

So even I who thought that the CG looked rubberish in one image of the Pete VS: Harry fight needs to get over it! It's CG, and it has never looked better or more incredible! It really hasn't!

So many are so caught up in finding the few bad CG flaws that they're totaly NOT seeing how INCREDIBLE and AMAZING the whole thing is in full contenst! Damn, I'm close to be breaking a tear right now!!! (Those small crane-sequence images did it for me!)

The crane scene is crafted beautifully IMO as well. Everything about it is constructed perfectly and it is great to see some Spidey sense slow motion going on while he tries to save Gwen. In the Peter vs Harry scene...that CGI of Peter crawling on the falling wall is beautiful...it looks real. The CGI in this movie will be amazing and I know they have worked hard on it. I am over psyched about this movie and trying my hardest not to go into the novelization thread or the ASK ME ANYTHING...IVE SEEN THE MOVIE thread.

^ I agree to the FULL! I dont know how the **** they did it!!! But that shot of Peter falling on the debree, flipping over with it, as he tries his best to stay on it, and we zoom in for a close-up, I was BLOOOOOOOOOWN away!!! It really was HIM!

Again, I dont know how they did it, but dude, I dont even think that was CG when we zoomed in to see Peter's face on the falling debree!??? It looks 110% like him! It COULDN'T be CG.

ps. that shot looks flawless, which is why it bugs the hell out of me that the shot of Peter hitting Harry in the begining looks rather rubberish! It doesn't ruin anything for me, it's just irritating when you see how great that other shot is.

Is IESB down for anybody else? The clips won't load.

Is IESB down for anybody else? The clips won't load.

Go to IGN they have the clips for download.

Just go to ign.com then go to the movies area. It should still be on the front page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"