7 new Spider-Man 3 clips

Mr 7000+ does make some good points even though he is fueled with hatred for Raimi.LOL! But regardless,I believe the spidey movies have been done very well on their own with the third gearing up to be the best of the three.

it's amazing how you can click on "post QUICK reply" yet,most of the time, that's not the case. LOL!

Well in a movie world it does...the 4 love interests were in comic book in a period of 13 years and you want that in 3 movies?

Uh no it doesn't. MJ has been in 5 relationships in 2 movies, 3 of them took place in the first movie.
sm1- Flash, Harry and Peter
sm2- John and Peter

So why is it a stretch for Pete to have been linked to 4 girls in 3 movies? Like I said, any decent writer who uses the source material as a blue print to tell a spider-man story could do it. :whatever: :o

And Parker selfish...when?everything wrong he did he cursed himself for it,he sacrifised his live to save everyone he loved,especially Aunt May and you call him selfish?and every relashionship he had before Gwen and M.J didnt work out because he was scared to share his secret not because he didnt care for the girl....:o

*sighs* What has his sacrifices got to do with what I said? I know full well of his sacrifices but what you fail to understand is, Peter did behave selfishly and spiteful at times. It has been known for peter to make girls jealous and it was usually out of spite. Go and read the peter/liz/betty era and you'll see exatly what I'm talking about. As nice a guy as Pete is, he's like any other normal kid and thats what made him accessible. He was a good guy but he still had his fair share of misbehaving and sometimes acting "innapropriately" which is a normal process in growing up.:o

Those few CG images that makes my "toes crumble" as I say, they dont ruin the movie for me at all; but they BUG me, seriously!!

And these clips that's posted on IGN (though I haven't seen any other than the Pete VS. Harry fight clip), I think you better come to realize that they ARE the final product!... and that little CG image of Pete and Harry hitting each other in the begining of the clip really is quite noticable! (funny thing is, if you pause it and go at that sequence image by image it DOESN'T look bad... But play it at full speed you notice it with the same!)

Neither the 6 minute clip or the clips posted yesterday are complete. and if you watch both Harry fight clips you can see how the missing shots cut together seamlessly. And honestly, I like the CG punching shot.

I mean really guys. We know these movies are chock to the brim with CG, and that CG technology simply isn't perfect. Working with it myself I can tell you that you place the camera at one angle and you get perfect photorealism. You change the angle by a few degrees and its looney tunes cartoonish. That's simply the nature of the beast.

Whatever you're so arrogant in your oppinion i simply dont wanna waste another second debating something with you...A movie that made 800 millions$,won an oscar,had 93% approval from the critics and sold over 20 million dvd's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your oppinion

Every film has room for improvement....that's not being debated. But for people to sit in a theatre and critique a movie and not enjoy themselves is dumb. Kargo is right...the Spider-Man franchise is audience and critically acclaimed for some odd reason!?!?!?!?! I think Sam Raimi has made a great, but not flawless, transition from comic to film. He is a cut above the rest and is doing this for the fans...

Whatever you're so arrogant in your oppinion i simply dont wanna waste another second debating something with you...A movie that made 800 millions$,won an oscar,had 93% approval from the critics and sold over 20 million dvd's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your oppinion

...and I should care because?:huh: :whatever:

The spidey movies can be loved by every living being in the known universe and be worth and make all the money in the world for all I care but if I think that sm1 and 2 are average at best and are riddled with pointles errors and could have taken better routes in telling the story, then thats my opinion which, I can broadcast anyhow and as often as I want. Deal :whatever: :o

Oh and btw, throwing financial figures at me because I blasted your argument to hell was a cliched and weak move.

love him or hate him...he's right! i love the spiderman movies though aside from the comics!

You didnt blast my argument you obviously want a carbon copy of the comics...and guess what? you aint gonna get it so it doesnt matter if you cry about it till the end of time it wont chance anything..
And i threw the numbers at you to show you that 99% of the people dont care if it's exactly like the comics they care about a superhero they can relate to and like...and it doesnt matter what you think,Spider-man 2 is a great movie,you can spit on it all you want,everything i mentioned(the boxoffice,critics,general oppinion) is a FACT everything you state is a wishful thinking...i dont care if you hate the movies,what bothers me is that you act like because you dont like them they arent worth it....wake up

It's his opinion though. Titanic won 11 Oscars. Does that automatically make it a good movie?

Yes it does...you can win some indie award and not be considered great but to win 11 oscars...i mean when Titanic came out it blew everything in it's way...i honestly dont like it i'm more of a ''before sunrise'' type of guy but to say that Titanic is anything less than a monumental picture in the history of cinema is crazy...that's the thing that's wrong here or on any other board...people are very egoistical and if they dont like a movie or a band then automatically it sucks,you dont need to like something to appreciate it....i dont like the Rolling Stones,do they suck?No.....I dont like Star Wars,does it suck?...No

Clips look great, Spidey 3 became the most looking forward movie for me. I have never been so hyped about the summer blockbuster (well, except for TDK)!!! :up: The only problem was... CGI, it disappointed me a bit :(

Clips look great, Spidey 3 became the most looking forward movie for me? I have never been so hyped about the summer blockbuster (well, except for TDK)!!! :up: The only problem was... CGI, it disappointed me a bit :(

Yeah....I know what you mean.

You didnt blast my argument you obviously want a carbon copy of the comics...and guess what? you aint gonna get it so it doesnt matter if you cry about it till the end of time it wont chance anything..

Uhh......actually I did. The point being made was, about Raimi's handeling of the film, specifically the point about Peter and his relationships. You said Peter linking 4 girls in 3 movies couldn't be done, in which I argued that it could and even went as far to show you that, MJ was involved in 5 relationships......in 2 movies. :o
Never have I ever stated that I want a carbon copy of the comics, stop making sweeping statements because no such thing has been said by me. I don't expect a carbon copy but what I believe is, that a more accurate approach, based on the comics which, the film in the opening credits sequence claims is doing, can and should have been done.

And i threw the numbers at you to show you that 99% of the people dont care if it's exactly like the comics they care about a superhero they can relate to and like...and it doesnt matter what you think,Spider-man 2 is a great movie,you can spit on it all you want,everything i mentioned(the boxoffice,critics,general oppinion) is a FACT everything you state is a wishful thinking...i dont care if you hate the movies,what bothers me is that you act like because you dont like them they arent worth it....wake up

How wrong are you, heh.
First of all, I know all too well about the finances, pretty much everyone here does, so that was pointless. The 99% of people you speak of, just remember that the MAJORITY aren't even comic book fans and don't know any better, they're just going to see a movie with spider-man in it. Regardless of what I think matters or not, my opinions are EQUALLY just as valid....so, if I want to, I can spit on spider-man 1 and 2 when ever I damn well feel lke it. Oh and btw, you're last sentence contradicts itself, whether you want to admit or not, you are clearly bothered...nice try :o

having watched those... i have to say that the movie looks like its gonna wipe the floor with the other 2 completely...

and yeah.. some of the CGI looks dodgy (some of the symbiote stuff) but to be honest... when im in the movie theatre.. between following the plot and picking my jaw up off the floor... i really dont think im gonna notice the those tiny CGI flaws.

They don't show anything you haven't already seen snips of in other trailers and clips so don't be afraid to watch them.

I know you are probably right...but I when I saw the first 2 movies, I felt like each of the cool parts I had already knew about and I kinda felt jipped...I SWORE to myself the only thing I'll look at are the trailers and tv spots...you never know...this COULD be the end of Spider-man so I want to make sure I saver the moment and not spoil it with...well, spoilers....but it it still fun to talk about it with all of you wonderful spidey-a-gons :hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"