9-11 Conspiracy Debunked

ha, Jag's in the Xmas spirit:D:up:

You were the first to notice. You get a cookie:

cake181.jpg

jag

Kritish absolutely hates 9/11 conspiracists actually.

I hate the SumOfGod style conspiracy theorists. I don't think it's too far of a stretch to believe that the government

1. Competently ignored evidence that the prior administration gave.
  2. Attempted to cover up that incompetence and dealings with Bin Laden's family.

I believe that reports of possible terrorist activities were ignored. The same ingorance that was around when Clinton's Administration ignored the signs of the 1st WTC attack in 93. The same ingorance that led to Pearl Harbor being attacked. The same Ingorance that led to the USS Cole bombing. This happends, but to think that the Bush Administration masterminded the attack of 911 or knew that an attack was going to happen exactly on September 11 of 2001 is ridiculas.

I hate the SumOfGod style conspiracy theorists. I don't think it's too far of a stretch to believe that the government
  1. Competently ignored evidence that the prior administration gave.
  2. Attempted to cover up that incompetence and dealings with Bin Laden's family.
I'm with you there.

It's safe to say that the government covered some things up after the attacks, all governments do that. But to say they were in on or initiated the attacks is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetarded.

Wins.:o

it always amuses me how conspiracy theorists and the like want to believe the laws of physics took the day off on sept 11, 2001.

Pretty embarrassing.

Anyway:

http://www.stage6.com/user/MarkyX/video/1010644/Screw-Loose-Change---Not-Freakin-Again-Edition
I am only debating that the Bush administration had knowledge, in the form of the memom "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Within the U.S.", and either failed to do anything about it, or allowed it to happen. And as to why they would allow it to happen... It did give Bush the support he needed to take us to war with Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

I am only debating that the Bush administration had knowledge, in the form of the memom "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Within the U.S.", and either failed to do anything about it, or allowed it to happen. And as to why they would allow it to happen... It did give Bush the support he needed to take us to war with Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

It was a broad, sweeping threat though...yes, the gov't was warned that Bin Laden was a threat to conduct some type of attack within the US, but to pin point what it was going to be and/or when, wasn't realistic. There are intel reports that terrorists are plotting against malls and other large gatherings all the time, but unless more specific information is provided, it would be impossible to prevent someone from doing it.

As to your second point about giving Bush what he needed to go to war...I believe you're absolutely right.

no matter what happens people always believe in conspiracy

yankees win conspiracy
dunken donuts closes, conspiracy
bush/911 conspiracy

no matter what happens people always believe in conspiracy

yankees win conspiracy
dunken donuts closes, conspiracy
bush/911 conspiracy

no conspiracy there. :down :o

It's safe to say that the government covered some things up after the attacks, all governments do that. But to say they were in on or initiated the attacks is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetarded.

why?:huh:
because it's not like they stood something to gain?

I believe that reports of possible terrorist activities were ignored. The same ingorance that was around when Clinton's Administration ignored the signs of the 1st WTC attack in 93. The same ingorance that led to Pearl Harbor being attacked. The same Ingorance that led to the USS Cole bombing. This happends, but to think that the Bush Administration masterminded the attack of 911 or knew that an attack was going to happen exactly on September 11 of 2001 is ridiculas.

It wasn't ignorance that led to Pearl Harbor being attacked, but there is evidence that FDR and his advisers not only knew in advance that Pearl Harbor would happen but they deliberately provoked it.

See the book "Day of Deceit: The Truth About FDR and Pearl Harbor" by Robert B. Stinnett.

One conspiracy at a time. :cmad:

Not to add another conspiracy but to show that its not a matter of ignorance but an intentional course of action and that our government is capable of such actions.

Not to add another conspiracy but to show that its not a matter of ignorance but an intentional course of action and that our government is capable of such actions.

Well, that should be obvious. Givien the right motivation any government/country is capable of that.

Well, that should be obvious. Givien the right motivation any government/country is capable of that.

I'm not talking about any government. I'm talking about the U.S. Government.

This thread alone demonstrates that are people who feel that our Government or an element of our Government are not capable is such actions.

does anyone care how we go this place? and i don't wanna go into how mexicans come here to work for a quarter while us blacks were forced to come here to work...for free!
me? i believe in the troops, get em home and we can protect ourselves not other countries sorry other countries.
and yes, bush is an idiot. not because he knew what went on and didn't do anything, just that stupid look on his face when he was told it was going down!
how's your civil liberties? patriot act got 'em down? just burn the constitution! then no ene will have right to privacy.
just my thoughts, don't you love the first amendment? bush don't.

I can understand if people have their doubts about the whole conspiracy theory 9-11 thing but what I have a problem with is this: Who or what was behind the anthrax attacks afterwords?!?!?! or better yet, why does no one talk about it anymore!?!? It seems like everyone forgot about that moment which sent America in terror. They were persuing a Doctor for a while but then they stopped talking about the case. I think if there were any conspiracy against the government theories to look at, this might well be it.

OK lets think about this, this article was conducted by the Popular mechanics website. Of course there gonna debunk the myths and make government look clean again.

cuz if they had stated any of the real facts, that the government did in fact partake in some of the events.. well than the government has the strings to ruin PM put them out of business, or jail... its w/e

The only imo legit conspiracy theory documentary il ever trust is Loose change 9-11.

it took them 4 years to thoroughly research everything, and hey even took another 1-2 years to re evaluate everything.

and there thinking about airing the documentary on national TV or putting it in theaters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"