A Christmas Story 2

HBO Max Dates Four Holiday Movies Including ‘A Christmas Story Christmas’ – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: We hear that four holiday movies have received HBO Max release dates as of Wednesday: Legendary’s Christmas Story sequel, A Christmas Story Christmas for November 17 this year, and three yuletide titles from ESX Entertainment: Holiday Harmony and A Christmas Mystery both on November 24 and A Hollywood Christmas on December 1.

A Christmas Story Christmas from director Clay Kaytis and producers Irwin Zwilling, Marc Toberoff, Cale Boyter, Jay Ashenfelter, Peter Billingsley and Vince Vaughn follows Ralphie, who is all grown up now. He must deal with Christmas and all that comes with it, this time as a dad. Peter Billingsley reprises his role as Ralphie. Erinn Hayes, Julianna Layne, River Drosche, RD Robb and Scott Schwartz along with Zack Ward and Julie Hagerty also star.

With all the HBO Max content WB scrapped...this somehow survived?

IP!

And it's Christmas, so it'll get hits from people hungry for it around then that's not some horrible Lifetime/Hallmark movie lol

The other 3 hbo max movies sound like they’re lifetime/hallmark movies. Lol

I kind of did.

But there was something very "plastic" about it.

Not that I'm expecting this to be much better. But if it's "as good" as that, then that's the best to hope for after that horrible DTV sequel they tried to kill us with.

Kind of curious to revisit Summer Story they made in the 90s with Kieran Culkin and Charles Grodin which Bob Clark actually returned to direct lol

Kind of curious to revisit Summer Story they made in the 90s with Kieran Culkin and Charles Grodin which Bob Clark actually returned to direct lol
I remember my mind being blown when I saw that on one of the HBO channels back in the day because I never knew A Christmas Story even had a sequel. At least that one actually tried unlike whatever derivative mess this was:

Clearly, I'm the only person in existence that's semi excited for this. I just wanna see a trailer already.

I kind of did.

But there was something very "plastic" about it.

Not that I'm expecting this to be much better. But if it's "as good" as that, then that's the best to hope for after that horrible DTV sequel they tried to kill us with.

I mean, it was about an Nintendo. :o

One month out and all we get is a 30 second teaser? Fudge!

Still excited though.

I can't get over how dumb the title is. On one hand, I feel like it's SO dumb that SURELY it has to be self-aware. But at the same time, this is from the people who gave us 'The Origin of Batman's Butler'...
I like how DiscussingFilm has it in the tweet as "A Christmas Story: Christmas" which makes it even more ridiculous.

I get what they're trying to do, but that title hilariously bad.

Should have put him in the pink bunny suit

You know with actual love and care put into it, I'm sure a real sequel could work.

When the tagline is better than the title. :o

My pick for the title would have been:

A Story of Christmas: A Christmas Story Story…Ralphie Comes Home

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back