A day without mexicans!!!!

StorminNorman said:
There is no other option really...

We dont have thousands of cars or thousands of agents that can, each day, drive all throughout mexico and throw mexicans out of the cars.

Slipknot said:
Yes... he voiced his opinion. I obviously disagreed with that opinion. I made up my mind that I don't like him a long time ago. If only you could see him in other threads. His opinion in this thread was foolish. I hate when people say that the immigrants are taking our jobs. Jobs are ALWAYS available just like StorminNorman said. People can find jobs if they look.

Cry%20Baby%202.JPG

Admiral_N8 said:
We dont have thousands of cars or thousands of agents that can, each day, drive all throughout mexico and throw mexicans out of the cars.

You dont use simple civilian cars - you use prision busses. We already have people incharge of deportation - this is what needs to happen.

StorminNorman said:
You dont use simple civilian cars - you use prision busses. We already have people incharge of deportation - this is what needs to happen.

Haha...I hope you are just playing.

TLATOANI said:
like a month ago the was a inmigrant protest...they didn't go to the streets or to their jobs...THERES WAS NO ONE IN THAT CITY (i think it was Atlanta)

USA loose over 20 millions dollars in ONE DAY just because of that protest

Do you have an idea know of how important are the inmigrants in USA?

Immigrants are important to the US. Illegal immigrants are not.

Slipknot said:
Yes... he voiced his opinion. I obviously disagreed with that opinion. I made up my mind that I don't like him a long time ago. If only you could see him in other threads. His opinion in this thread was foolish. I hate when people say that the immigrants are taking our jobs. Jobs are ALWAYS available just like StorminNorman said. People can find jobs if they look.

If you say so.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20060410-123506-1297r.htm

I live in Texas, and... there are so many mexicans... who beat me up.

I love the open borders people and the people that call everyone anti-mexican :D They're so....funny.

Why is America so degraded now?Even i did not know that this large of a undocumented population of hispanics are in the USA.Something has to be done,if you are illegal,you are not American.You are merely someone who leeches off of the greater USA.

Send them all back to Mexico,imagine the kind of jobs that would be open.I bet there are some legal workers who would die for any kind of job.

Jourmugand said:
Why is America so degraded now?Even i did not know that this large of a undocumented population of hispanics are in the USA.Something has to be done,if you are illegal,you are not American.You are merely someone who leeches off of the greater USA.

Send them all back to Mexico,imagine the kind of jobs that would be open.I bet there are some legal workers who would die for any kind of job.

How exactly do they leech off of America? You mean like the hundreds of lazy americans on welfare?

hippie_hunter said:
I actually supported the bill that got stalled in Congress, gives the illegal immigrants who lived here for a while to have a chance to live here legally but those who just got here were instantly deported.

that's noble, yet outrageously naive.

Jourmugand said:

12 hour jobs with no benefits, and less than half the minimum wage with no overtime.

those kinds of jobs.

Dew k. Mosi said:
Exactly, why don't they understand that?

because most Americans don't understand why people go to the US illegaly in the first place.

KingOfDreams said:
It's interesting how issues like this only seem to get talked about around election season.

thank you, that's what i've been stating for a while. the politicians and their mouthpieces in the media are just using this as a wedge issue just like they did with gay marriage during the '04 elections. this issue has been around for a long time. people are sheep who just get riled up by the media because that's what they're taught to do.

Jourmugand said:

It was one of those things that built up because nobody was watching the store.

Mr Sparkle said:
12 hour jobs with no benefits, and less than half the minimum wage with no overtime.

those kinds of jobs.

They would be at least minimum wage if only legal immigrants were available.

Darthphere said:
How exactly do they leech off of America? You mean like the hundreds of lazy americans on welfare?

Many of those Americans might want those jobs if they paid sufficiently.

Mr Sparkle said:
because most Americans don't understand why people go to the US illegaly in the first place.

Sure we do, many want to come here to live a better life, on the same foot many come over with the intent of commiting crimes. If people truly want to live better lives in America, RESPECT OUR LAWS and immigrate here, LEGALLY.

War Lord said:

That is not a problem of lack of jobs, but a problem of companies wanting to get work done for cheap. The government needs to crack down on these dirt-bag companies. Start with $250,000 fine for compaines found employing a good number of illegal workers (relative to the size of the business), make the next find $1,000,000, then 2 mil, 3 mil....eventually compaines will stop the practice for fear of fines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"