• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A mother seeks Harry Potter ban

LongDong said:
wow, you are so far off the mark with this one.........
Agreed.
It used to be like that, but we have progressed a bit in the last, oh, 600 YEARS.

Way to be up to date.

So if fantasy stories that involve magic are inherently evil, does this mean she'll be trying to ban Final Fantasy next? 'Cuz that would, ya know, suck.

Screw it. I'm starting my own religion. Who wants to join Sephirothism?

Hyper Venom said:
So if fantasy stories that involve magic are inherently evil, does this mean she'll be trying to ban Final Fantasy next? 'Cuz that would, ya know, suck.

Screw it. I'm starting my own religion. Who wants to join Sephirothism?
Um, not me, because, um, Sephiroth is all, y'know, EVIL.

He's a bad guy? Why worship him?

Anyhoo - Harry Potter being the devil is old hat. Taxpayers not wanting to pay for foreign people to read is the new badness.

evilhermionecy2.jpg

I think they should ban the Harry Potter books cause they suck, not cause they're "evil" :o

The Joker said:
I think they should ban the Harry Potter books cause they suck, not cause they're "evil" :o
....sure.......have you read one?

AnimeJune said:
Um, not me, because, um, Sephiroth is all, y'know, EVIL.

He's a bad guy? Why worship him?

Anyhoo - Harry Potter being the devil is old hat. Taxpayers not wanting to pay for foreign people to read is the new badness.
I'm not worshipping Sephiroth. I'm just worshipping badassery in general, and the occasional impalement of those who stand in my way. And also, cool looking swords.

LongDong said:
wow, you are so far off the mark with this one.........

No, he's really just not specific enough.

To Fundamental Christianity, every religion that isn't exactly the same as their own is evil, or delinquent, or just plain misinformed.

Hyper Venom said:
I'm not worshipping Sephiroth. I'm just worshipping badassery in general, and the occasional impalement of those who stand in my way. And also, cool looking swords.

lmao!! that's sigworthy stuff right there! :D :up:

The Joker said:
saw the first movie...it was more than enough :o
That's the most ******ed excuse I've ever read. Movie adaptations are notorious for molesting the perfectly readable books they're based on, The Joker. That's a flimsy cop-out and you know it.

Sandman138 said:
Bah, she's a dirty sinner cause she's a brit, not cause she's a wiccan.

How did you know she was a Brit? The teeth?

LongDong said:
How did you know she was a Brit? The teeth?
I believe because that is the actress who plays Hermione Granger, who is British.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"