The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Have The Amazing Spider-Man 3 villians already been confirmed ?

Spidey-Lad93

Civilian
Reaction score
You see the Doctor Octopus Arms and The Vulture wings in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and film ended in [/SPOILER]cliffhanger with Spider-Man fighting the Rhino][/SPOILER] could these be the villans appearing in the next movie or do you expect something different

Last edited:
For a 3rd Spider-Man movie, I would like the villains to be The Goblin, but not quite, Sandman and Venom.

This has never been done before. OH AND MAKE SANDMAN UNCLE BEN'S KILLER!! It's so good it should happen.

For a 3rd Spider-Man movie, I would like the villains to be The Goblin, but not quite, Sandman and Venom.

This has never been done before. OH AND MAKE SANDMAN UNCLE BEN'S KILLER!! It's so good it should happen.

tumblr_map36xRxph1rbk089o2_250.gif

Chameleon, Mysterio, and I think Menken will be the Vulture.

Dude... Have you not seen Spider-Man 3?

...:sus

I don't see a point in Norman becoming a Goblin anymore. Harry already stole his thunder.

I'm almost certain there is a scene where...

...you see the Venom goop symbiote and given Peters emotional state at the end, it would make sense to introduce it and show off his dark side.

I don't see a point in Norman becoming a Goblin anymore. Harry already stole his thunder.

Yeah I was kind of thinking that too.......:doh:

I want him to be THE Green Goblin but I feel like he lost some steam due to Harry doing you know what.

I mean he's still responsible for a lot of the turmoil in Peter's life though. He killed his parents. That's still pretty bad. But I think it probably isn't as strong as Gwen because we didn't get to know Pete's parents like we did Gwen.

Surely thats not all norman was good for in the spiderman universe? i don't get the idea that if you ain't going to have him kill gwen whats the point of him even being in it

...you see the Venom goop symbiote and given Peters emotional state at the end, it would make sense to introduce it and show off his dark side.

I sure hope so. Spidey needs his defining Bad A moment on screen. He hasn't really had one. Iron Man has had a few, Hulk definitely has had some, Cap I think had one in the new movie from what I've heard, and Thor has been a bad A in both of the opening sequences of his movies. Wolverine has had a ton of bad A moments, but poor Peter Parker hasn't had one. I guess the Sandman fight in SM3 was maybe close, but it's a tough call because of how hammy it was, and not in the good way.

Last edited:

Mild spoilers regarding Venom goop/symbiote (doesn't spoil anything of the movie, just the easteregg part for Venom):
All Venom eastereggs (the symbiote etc.) are cut from the movie. The scene where you are supposed to see the symbiote has something else taking its place

Heavy spoilers for the end of TASM2 (read at your own risk), has to do with your "emotional state" comment
Peter is pretty much at peace with Gwens death in the end because he packs up all of her things and returns to being Spider-Man after he had a ~5 month break. That's when the movie cuts to black, the scene with the Rhino shooting missiles at him.

You see the Doctor Octopus Arms and The Vulture wings in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and film ended in [SPOILERcliffhanger with Spider-Man fighting the Rhino][/SPOILER] could these be the villans appearing in the next movie or do you expect something different

That scene was cut. Ock's arms is there but Venom symbeote isn't.

Mild spoilers regarding Venom goop/symbiote (doesn't spoil anything of the movie, just the easteregg part for Venom):
All Venom eastereggs (the symbiote etc.) are cut from the movie. The scene where you are supposed to see the symbiote has something else taking its place

Heavy spoilers for the end of TASM2 (read at your own risk), has to do with your "emotional state" comment
Peter is pretty much at peace with Gwens death in the end because he packs up all of her things and returns to being Spider-Man after he had a ~5 month break. That's when the movie cuts to black, the scene with the Rhino shooting missiles at him.

You mean photos or gifts that sort of thing? Damn... :(

Peter isn't at peace with it because no one would be, but they clearly wanted to end it on a good note and almost give peter some hope, by the next one there will probably be some issues sprung up from it, maybe if harry appears reminding peter

whether the black suit wil be in TASM3 is the question, sadly i dunno whether they will do it or not but you know raimi already done it so... hmm.. i doubt they have it planned out yet and are keeping options open

Regarding Norman Osborn

he dies really early and we didn't see his head preserved or anything. Think he'll return?

You mean photos or gifts that sort of thing? Damn... :(

He packs up a lot of her stuff like pictures etc. and he watches her graduation speech which was really touching since he missed it in the first place and it was well fitting overall. I think that's when he pretty much found peace with the situation. I think the worst part is over for him, he was able to grief (which is portrayed by him not being Spider-Man anymore + visiting Gwens grave multiple times)

Regarding Norman Osborn

he dies really early and we didn't see his head preserved or anything. Think he'll return?

Cooper said its an introduction to norman

you don't see him die you just hear about it

would they throw away cooper as norman? i think he will be back but who knows they may change their minds, it very much sounds like they haven't got everything planned out yet

Regarding Norman Osborn

In the scene with Norman and Harry you notice that Norman had claws and we never actually see him
die
could he have already transformed into the Ultimate Green Goblin off screen

Vulture, Electro, Rhino and Doc Ock... The other two should be Kraven and Mysterio. Anyone who thinks differently can file a complain in my PM's. :o

Regarding Norman Osborn

Well you see how a lot of medical staff enters his room with all kinds of gadgets. I'd assume that has to do something with them trying to preserve his DNA/head/body. Didn't look like a simple clean up to me.

All the venom stuff wasn't cut.

There are jars of black goop in Peter's Dad's secret hideout
....:yay:

He packs up a lot of her stuff like pictures etc. and he watches her graduation speech which was really touching since he missed it in the first place and it was well fitting overall. I think that's when he pretty much found peace with the situation. I think the worst part is over for him, he was able to grief (which is portrayed by him not being Spider-Man anymore + visiting Gwens grave multiple times)

if thats the case thats very unrealistic, no one would [BLACKOUT]grief and get over it that quickly[/BLACKOUT], even if peter gains some happyness and hope from gwens words it wouldn't really mean he was over it, i'm willing to bet its still gonna be still haunting him in TASM3 but for this film they needed to give a happier ending to go on

the same way TASM looked like he forgot capt stacey words because of what he said to gwen then sprung up again this film

Last edited:
Personally I want to see Mysterio. Imagine watching a 3D spiderman movie with Mysterio in it

To those who don't want Norman as GG? If he's apparently sickly green, has rotten long fingernails, and looks Goblin-esque, it's inevitable he's going to come back and in a bigger, stranger way as Chris Cooper promised.

Cooper wouldn't sign a multi-picture deal just for a short introduction. He wants the whole enchilada. Same with Giamatti. And if there were two Goblins on the Sinister Six team, even if Harry attacked Gwen... it doesn't sound like he killed her from some reviewers' reviews/reports so he could already be the chink in the Sinister Six's chain that ultimately brings them down.

Also, like the comics, you're dealing with different egos. Electro is easy to manipulate but also unstable; Lizard is the same. All of these guys have a flaw in their system that Spider-Man can use to his advantage to take them down or turn them against one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"