The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Have The Amazing Spider-Man 3 villians already been confirmed ?

He packs up a lot of her stuff like pictures etc. and he watches her graduation speech which was really touching since he missed it in the first place and it was well fitting overall. I think that's when he pretty much found peace with the situation. I think the worst part is over for him, he was able to grief (which is portrayed by him not being Spider-Man anymore + visiting Gwens grave multiple times)

Man... :(

if thats the case thats very unrealistic, no one would [BLACKOUT]grief and get over it that quickly[/BLACKOUT], even if peter gains some happyness and hope from gwens words it wouldn't really mean he was over it, i'm willing to bet its still gonna be still haunting him in TASM3 but for this film they needed to give a happier ending to go on

the same way TASM looked like he forgot capt stacey words because of what he said to gwen then sprung up again this film

I'm not saying he is over it but he has kind of made it past the worst part of the whole griefing process. Have you watched the movie? You have to see it to understand it. He is in no way over her but he looks like he slightly starts to cope with the fact, suiting up once again etc.

I'm not saying he is over it but he has kind of made it past the worst part of the whole griefing process. Have you watched the movie? You have to see it to understand it. He is in no way over her but he looks like he slightly starts to cope with the fact, suiting up once again etc.

Yeah i know what you mean :up:

i think Aunt May´s words and the video made him re-think the situation, he didn´t forget about it he just moved on

i'l say this again cooper has a very menacing voice

The other thing too is I would love the confrontation between father and son. Two Goblins going at one another and have Norman say, "You are not the true mastermind behind this operation. I AM!" or "I am the real Green Goblin you're just an impostor!" or something of the sort.

I just want to hear Chris do a maniacal laugh as Green Goblin and just go bat**** crazy with the role. Make it scary, jocose, but overall menacing. After all, it's because of the 'sins of the father' that Harry turned evil in the first place. Why not play up on that aspect o family bonding/conflict:

Harry: You made me kill my best friend's girlfriend. You ruined my life!

Norman: No, son, I made it better. You made your father very proud by doing that. Now, let's go rid the world of Peter Parker together.

I think it would make for a very neat dynamic.

I liked how Norman said something along the lines of they are more than everyone else. That reminded me or Norman in the comics who views his Goblin side as superior and his true self.

I sure hope so. Spidey needs his defining Bad A moment on screen. He hasn't really had one. Iron Man has had a few, Hulk definitely has had some, Cap I think had one in the new movie from what I've heard, and Thor has been a bad A in both of the opening sequences of his movies. Wolverine has had a ton of bad A moments, but poor Peter Parker hasn't had one. I guess the Sandman fight in SM3 was maybe close, but it's a tough call because of how hammy it was, and not in the good way.

He's had plenty imo

Stopping the train in SM2 smacking around goblin in SM1, crawling over Lizard in ASM, running on his wounded leg in ASM, Catching the car in ASM2, taking all of Electros powers and still manages to secure the webs in ASM2

He's had plenty imo

Stopping the train in SM2 smacking around goblin in SM1, crawling over Lizard in ASM, running on his wounded leg in ASM, Catching the car in ASM2, taking all of Electros powers and still manages to secure the webs in ASM2

Not killing Harry for causing Gwens death in TASM2. That's what I would've done, my sadness would've immediately turned into boiling rage directed towards (the unconcious) Harry. That's a badass moment too, a lot of willpower IMO.

Spidey probably hasn't had a "bad ass" moment, but that kind of idea sort of goes against who Peter Parker is, because he's not a bad ass.

However, he has had possibly one of the most tense and tragic scenes now with ASM2.

I think I say this in every thread, but TASM3 is the perfect time to bring Mysterio in. Even if peter was happy at the start imagine the mental games he could play with him, maybe illusions of Gwen dying and stuff, would be pretty cool visually and from a story point of view.

Then you have the symbiote come into it, which helps for the spectacle and to set up for the venom spinoff. You have all sorts of Symbiote suit shenanigans, maybe kill harry and norman takes over or something.

SO much potential for the third film, the writers better not mess it up

Funny how they're using the same mould as the last movie... I like it.

TASM: Peter doesn't get Uncle Ben's call or voicemail. Listens to it at the end as motivation for being Spider-Man.

TASM 2: Peter misses Gwen's speech. Watches it at the end as motivation for being Spider-Man.
Very tricky, Webb. I caught on though. ;)

Mysterio, Chameleon, Kraven, or Doc Ock.

Pick one Sony.

What would you do with TASM3 LEVITIKUZ? In this hypothetical situation you can cast anyone you want and write any script you want :)

What would I do? Well, I've always felt that after Gwen's death, a great direction to go is to use the black suit. Spidey embracing the darkness in a way. I also like the idea of Mysterio. Maybe we have illiusions of Gwen's death that he causes and what it does to Spidey's mind. We also have MJ's introduction.

We'd do the same thing! :)

I like the mysterio idea as it accentuates the effects of Gwen's death on Peter, and shows him overcoming that. Plus I think it would make for a rather dark film, and the critics would eat that up

I may throw in Black Cat, Chameleon, and Kraven too. Chameleon and Kraven are brothers so seeing them team up would be something interesting. Chameleon frames Spider-Man for crimes. Kraven attacks and hunts the real Spidey after his brother frames him.

Don't you think introducing the Symbiote and Peter "embracing the darkness" over Gwen's death contradicts and undermines the ending to ASM2?

Putting aside what people want for the Sinister 6, here's who I saw in the credits:

- Doc Ock (tentacles)
- Vulture (wings)
- Green Goblin (glider)
- Rhino (suit)
- Chameleon (mask)

And I THINK I saw a Scorpion suit in the film, but I'm not certain AT ALL.

Don't you think introducing the Symbiote and Peter "embracing the darkness" over Gwen's death contradicts and undermines the ending to ASM2?

The symbiote affect Peter mind,he will throw Peter to the darkness.

I think they it needs to be about the darkness neccesarily. They could use the suit as a part of his father's research. He examines it and boom! It should affect is mood and then he gets rid of it. Although I don't want it to be too much like SM3.

100% that Norman will be Mysterio... yep, not Goblin at all, but pretty cool huh?

100% that Norman will be Mysterio... yep, not Goblin at all, but pretty cool huh?

77a66d392eddd6bd249105471ab7899fb2434de5fa5e7b6e6e538a7315bfb608.jpg

DeHann was truly menancing. I went in wanting Norman to become the main Goblin. I left anticipating Harry becoming spideys arch-rival in future

if thats the case thats very unrealistic, no one would [BLACKOUT]grief and get over it that quickly[/BLACKOUT], even if peter gains some happyness and hope from gwens words it wouldn't really mean he was over it, i'm willing to bet its still gonna be still haunting him in TASM3 but for this film they needed to give a happier ending to go on

the same way TASM looked like he forgot capt stacey words because of what he said to gwen then sprung up again this film

He takes a break from being Spider-Man for 5 months as he grieves. I don't think anyone would say that he had gotten over Gwen's death; he was simply inspired by Gwen's speech at the end of the film to carry on being Spider-Man so you're right that he'll still be affected by the whole thing in TASM 3.

Captain Stacy plays a small yet significant part in the film, acting as a sort of "spider-sense" for both Peter and Gwen. Don't wanna give away too much though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"