The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Have The Amazing Spider-Man 3 villians already been confirmed ?

We'd do the same thing! :)

I like the mysterio idea as it accentuates the effects of Gwen's death on Peter, and shows him overcoming that. Plus I think it would make for a rather dark film, and the critics would eat that up

Feel free to send your ideas to Marc Webb's twitter page. or anyone else thats trustworthy at Sony. He reads the comments on Twitter & also Hype Forums too I would imagine.

Avi Arad seems to be a stick in the mud when last asked about Mysterio apparently he said "nice as he is maybe too costly" you can search on google or here on Hype for exact words he said.

This idea for the 3rd flick can work and no one should compare it to Batman Begins Scarecrow hallucinations (which was good).

:woot:

I both want and don't want them to do Mysterio. Want because I love Mysterio and would like to see him in a movie and don't want because I don't want them to alter his design or screw him up in some way.

I both want and don't want them to do Mysterio. Want because I love Mysterio and would like to see him in a movie and don't want because I don't want them to alter his design or screw him up in some way.

Marc Webb I'm pretty certain would use the Ultimate Mysterio but I also think that a modern take on Mysterio could be borrowed from Daft Punk's Guy De Manuel costume.

With that idea you would still get a classic looking helmet with blacked out dome.

daft_punk.jpg

I don't see a point in Norman becoming a Goblin anymore. Harry already stole his thunder.

bingo, they have just basically thrown the character of norman in the trash so there is no point in bringing him back. any big twist has just no impact

stupid decision

bingo, they have just basically thrown the character of norman in the trash so there is no point in bringing him back. any big twist has just no impact

stupid decision

Norman is obviously going to be back. Chris Cooper wasn't cast for one five minute scene.

Plus we don't even see him die, his body, a funeral or a grave.

I'd love to see Kingpin at some stage maybe in the SM v SSix movie.

Marvel owns Kingpin's rights.

It's too late for a mob boss. It's best if you establish in the first film there is mob activity in the city than in sequels because if it's in sequels it's like "where did this come from".

Marvel owns Kingpin's rights.

It's too late for a mob boss. It's best if you establish in the first film there is mob activity in the city than in sequels because if it's in sequels it's like "where did this come from".

Marvel share it with Sony. KP was originally a Spidey villain.

Sorry to your next point well as PP becomes more involved with the DB he comes across Wilson Fisk.

Wait people are saying they saw the Chameleon mask? How didn't I notice it if anybody has a picture of it could they post it

DeHann was truly menancing. I went in wanting Norman to become the main Goblin. I left anticipating Harry becoming spideys arch-rival in future
Completely agree. Although my friend's said my normal laugh is exactly the same as his evil laugh...

Norman is obviously going to be back. Chris Cooper wasn't cast for one five minute scene.

not disputing if he's be back or not, just the fact they have basiclly made harry norman with everything hes done and his motivation in the film.

so there is no real point in doing it.

Don't be so sure. I believe the resurrection of Norman was their original plan but now they've decided to get rid of him. Seriously, they've made him useless. Harry's running everything now.

Don't be so sure. I believe the resurrection of Norman was their original plan but now they've decided to get rid of him. Seriously, they've made him useless. Harry's running everything now.

1. Its chris cooper an actor they would be crazy to have wasted

2. Norman is responsible for peters parents deaths which will likely come up again

3. Cooper himself is expecting he will return for the 3rd because he was told his role in TASM2 was an introduction to the character leading to bigger things

in the end they didn't show him die, there is nothing stopping him appearing in TASM3, maybe they just didn't wanna go with the disembodied idea (maybe because of the fans) but they clearly shown interest in keeping that door open to bring him back

1. Its chris cooper an actor they would be crazy to have wasted

2. Norman is responsible for peters parents deaths which will likely come up again

3. Cooper himself is expecting he will return for the 3rd because he was told his role in TASM2 was an introduction to the character leading to bigger things

in the end they didn't show him die, there is nothing stopping him appearing in TASM3, maybe they just didn't wanna go with the disembodied idea (maybe because of the fans) but they clearly shown interest in keeping that door open to bring him back

1) They are crazy enough to do this.

2) So?

3) He is expecting but he's not 100% sure. As I said, I believe it was their original plan and now they've decided to go with Harry as the only Green Goblin and drop Norman.

And to be honest I really hate this idea. But I see no point in bringing Norman back.

Why not? Marlon Brando was in Superman, and he was a much more high profile actor than Cooper is.

Regarding Norman.

In his death scene when we see the Doctors/Scientists/People in his room, the last shot of the scene is the thing his head was in on that leaked pic so do with that info as you will.

Why not? Marlon Brando was in Superman, and he was a much more high profile actor than Cooper is.

1979 was a different time, brando got alot of money out of that for his small role and they payed him it because he was a big name at the time

i am sure they didn't just randomly grab cooper with the idea he would just be in this franchise for 5 minute

1) They are crazy enough to do this.

2) So?

3) He is expecting but he's not 100% sure. As I said, I believe it was their original plan and now they've decided to go with Harry as the only Green Goblin and drop Norman.

And to be honest I really hate this idea. But I see no point in bringing Norman back.

Given the original end credit scene and what it was rumoured to be they were gonna have harry as GG anyway and still have that door to bring him back

Now you can say they didn't include it so maybe they changed their mind about him coming back and yeah thats true but its also possible fan reaction made them drop the head idea

1979 was a different time, brando got alot of money out of that for his small role and they payed him it because he was a big name at the time

I know. That's not the point. The point is they've been casting big names in small roles since the beginning in CBMs.

You're right it was a different time. CBMs were not popular back then. Now they are. All kinds of celebs want to be in them. Which makes it even more plausible Cooper lent himself for a small role.

i am sure they didn't just randomly grab cooper with the idea he would just be in this franchise for 5 minute

Why not? He's not an A list actor, and he's far from being the first actor with any kind of recognizable name to have a bit part in a comic book movie.

Obviously the movie isn't written so nobody can say for sure, I expect they will bring Norman back at some point. I'm guessing this is why the head thing was cut.

I'm guessing there is no chance of lizard being part of the six, or even Connors making future appearances, if have liked to see Ifans again.

As for the future I'm not sure if S6 has a release date set yet but

Sinister6 movie

Amazing 3 - Peter at his lowest ebb post Gwen uses the black suit to defeat the 6, before getting rid at the end.

Amazing 4 - Venom.

As for the 6...

Rhino
GG
Vulture
Ock
Shocker
Kraven

Would be my choice assuming lizard & Electro won't be used again. You'd think at the very least Norman Osborn would be the Sinister6 movie if Oscorp is responsible for all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"