A Quiet Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
all my posts are whispers lol

anyways, i've got a ton of use or lose leave that i need to start using, so i took today off (with pay yay). i slept in, got laundry going, boxing up some stuff for the move and cleaning out the fridge for my parents.
my parents don't take care of themselves as good as i'd like. they're in their 70s and their health isn't the best, but i'm hoping i can help them start doing better and get them in a good place. i will be close enough to them to help if they need it, but i'm also worried how they'll do when i'm gone because i'm the adult of the house most of the time.

Walking with my modern 1997 stereo set.

practicing my cloud smash bros so i can make the top 20

The first Google search result for "Smash Bros leaderboards" says that #20 in the world has earned $60,000 in his career.

So... get that paper.

I really like practicing with level 5, level 5 all the time CPUs and savin' replays. I see what I need to improve and up now.

The first Google search result for "Smash Bros leaderboards" says that #20 in the world has earned $60,000 in his career.

So... get that paper.
what paper? well like I said I've played smash bros on and off since I was a small child quite regularly so I am decently skilled I have just never practiced seriously.

paper is slang for money. as in make that money

Oops, almost forgot. New season of Cosmos be on tonight

I saw Lord of the rings again, the first one is really good the other two are really overrated the books are way better which is why I'm reading them again. it's just like "uh, muh heritage, we wuz kangz" overrated and not even really necessary or relevant to the main overall plotline I feel like. It's just, where is all the fantasy and adventure excitement, there should be more action and weird scenarios. They said they wrote down all the most important elements and put them into the movie but I don't think that's true at all. It's not even fantasy almost it's just like the medieval series. It's like they were these big budget films and yet you don't get that expansive feeling at all and that being said they're too historic. Wtf, they're not epic at all just disappointing. I feel like they're too serious damning and shaming too, a little is to be expected but throughout the whole movie they're just too serious and also realist for what, fantasy films? they should be lighthearted and whimsical a bit wtf. The tone throughout the second is " this is really serious we wuz kangz" they should have made the people in LOTR more neutral I think. I know Tolkien loved his heritage but LOTR is also fantasy, so all the green and stuff isn't that what it was more then anything? I'm sure he wasn't just celtic and English he was quite german looking as well.

There I just looked it up Tolkien was English and German. Ridiculous. In retrospect, they almost feel not that removed from made for TV movies except for the cast, the main actors are terrific you couldn't ask for better actors or a cast and likewise, it's almost as if they spent all their money on chainmail and then for the actual rest of the movie nothing, just "new Zealand" the main characters running around new Zealand.

Last edited:
loud-noises.gif

i'm drinking beer again.

|no one will help me with my freaking story what a bunch of houssers. Wveryone thinks I'm crazy because I practice the guitar so much well you know, I know what I'm doing. I want to get a car and live in some small city or laid back town. I wonder if the internet is even free herer anymore, like using the internet is this big deal now the government wants to stop probably. See, I just can't in an overly repressive society it's bad for me everyone wants everything to be super anla and strict and I just can't handle it like **** calm down who cacres if I spend lots of time on art and music is it that big of a deal!? geesh.

No one even cares or appreciates art anymore what is scool then? like, freaking cosplay? that's all for artistry you have now I swear I have to leave this country so badly it's just like freaking russia

everywhere i go there's these giant skinhead guys who stand around trying to intimidate and bully people you can't go anywhere without that who are they? I can't live this way anymore

Last edited:
Hey Folks!
I am looking for someone with pretty good photoshop skills that can make a movie poster for me. I will pay you for your work. If you are someone or know someone that can help me out send us a message.

Will Canada's finest answer the call?

i have no idea what's going on

i'm drinking beer again.

|no one will help me with my freaking story what a bunch of houssers. Wveryone thinks I'm crazy because I practice the guitar so much well you know, I know what I'm doing. I want to get a car and live in some small city or laid back town. I wonder if the internet is even free herer anymore, like using the internet is this big deal now the government wants to stop probably. See, I just can't in an overly repressive society it's bad for me everyone wants everything to be super anla and strict and I just can't handle it like **** calm down who cacres if I spend lots of time on art and music is it that big of a deal!? geesh.

No one even cares or appreciates art anymore what is scool then? like, freaking cosplay? that's all for artistry you have now I swear I have to leave this country so badly it's just like freaking russia

everywhere i go there's these giant skinhead guys who stand around trying to intimidate and bully people you can't go anywhere without that who are they? I can't live this way anymore
I noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"