The unOFFICIAL DC Boards Lounge (with pics and beer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well no, I usually work Halloween to cover for someone in my department who has younger kids...but she works nights...I usually will cover her shift so she can take her kids out

So by your own hating fun, you are promoting fun for others. Womp confused. Womp not know how to view world anymore.

I think I'm going as Jack from BioShock. Just need the right kind of sweater and a wrench.

With luck, I'll be going as an employed guy. Just aced a phone interview with Stream. :D

So by your own hating fun, you are promoting fun for others. Womp confused. Womp not know how to view world anymore.

1. I do not hate fun

2. Kids should have fun and if I can help them have fun by taking a shift at work, I think that's a good thing

well no, I usually work Halloween to cover for someone in my department who has younger kids...but she works nights...I usually will cover her shift so she can take her kids out
1. I do not hate fun

2. Kids should have fun and if I can help them have fun by taking a shift at work, I think that's a good thing

The next time I'm about to say something awful about you I'm gonna remember you posted this and be like "Another day, Lantern... Another day.":up:

I love Batman in the BTAS episode The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy. Just watching it now.

"What are you going to do with Batman's cape and cowl?"
"I am going...*voice changes to Batman's* to wear them."

Bale should have a scene like that that shows Batman manipulating the hell out of someone.

I love Batman in the BTAS episode The Cape and Cowl Conspiracy. Just watching it now.

"What are you going to do with Batman's cape and cowl?"
"I am going...*voice changes to Batman's* to wear them."

Bale should have a scene like that that shows Batman manipulating the hell out of someone.
best riddler episode which didn't star the riddler imo

Katy Perry with Miss Womp being Lady Gaga. I will be showing some lovely hairy cleavage.

You better provide some pics, my lady and I shall be going as Superman whilst her being my smokin' ****ing hot Wonder Woman.

if Im not working I could just dress in my clothes and say I'm the Invisible Man on his day off

Oh yes. The irony of a costume that isn't actually a costume. Maybe you should buy a shirt that says "This is my Halloween costume."

I hate those pretentious people. The money they spent on the shirt, they could have bought a costume.

Okay, so we need to close more of the big threads to fix some of the bad lag we've been having. I think I'm going to have to knock the thread size limit from 20k to 10k [which means we'll get a new Community Lounge every week :whatever:]. That means that this thread will be closed soon. Womp, since you made this one, you got first dibs on making the new one. If not, it goes to anyone who's stats are in the first post. If you make it now, I'll go ahead and close this one now.

madeit.gif

But seriously, it was a good thread, it deserves the Orson:

kaneklaplt7.gif

Shut up, I don't want a ****** lounge because your rushing **** :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"