A woman thought I was a hooker

Your mother thought I was a pimp last night....

2myrlzadn6sg0.gif

Not anymore... I got 2 A's and a BA in my classes... so your statement is void. :up:

Thanks for caring, GAH. :dry:

You're all idiots if you like comic books and you're over the age of 15....

It's like an A-.

And my classes are done already :confused:

ahhh what the hell, i still have finals next week. oh well...........................................................................................................................
.......congratulations:(

I always said teenagers are dressing ****tier nowadays than they were back in my day. :o

"Retractable boobs". Hahaha! :D :up:

jag

Blah blah blah........A woman called me a hooker, I'm offended, I have retractable boobs(Retractable Boobs™ ©2007 Babs Gordon. All rights reserved. :heart:), blah blah blah........:csad:
*summarized due to lack of attention span*
Well, the best way to settle this is to calmly confront her and tell her that her remark was rude and deeply offensive. Then throw your heels at her face and mark your territory.:cmad: Gracefully.:csad: :heart: :meow: :dry:

♥

I've known some conservatively dressed women who still get approached by men trying to solicit them, last time was just walking around in the nicer parts of Chicago. :huh:

perhaps it was your make up. Hookers have make up like they just escaped an explosion at a paint factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"