Age of Ultron Aaron Johnson is Quicksilver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sawyer is right. It shouldn't even be discussed. Whedon's not gonna use that, nor is it even gonna be hinted towards like proxy for some reason feverishly wants in Avengers 2. It's a stupid plot point that will not be in a PG-13 movie, let alone a Marvel movie. It was terrible in comics, and it's not gonna be any better in the movie. Nothing to see. Nothing to discuss.

Feverishly wants? Scroll up and read my first of only three posts in this thread you jackass. I feverishly want nothing. I started off by assuring another poster that it was in fact taboo. And went on to describe the ONLY possible way they could ever portray this dynamic in a 2015 film. Never have I said that I think they will, nor that I want them to. Let alone feverishly.

Odd, i've heard of selective hearing but not selective reading. Try using your eyes next time. And your cognitive brain processes too. At least Xeno has the good sense to send a legitimate response to my ideas. Rather than covering his eyes and singing "LALALALALALA" because they are yucky.

I'm sure that Pietro/Wanda relationship will be similar to the Simon/River relationship of Firefly. They'll be close, but not that close (despite that deleted scene of River wanting to marry Simon and have his kid lol)

Yeah, a brother/sister relationship can be amusingly creepy without actually going to full-on incest.

Like Donnie and Marie Osmond, or Chris and Liam Hemsworth.

Yeah, a brother/sister relationship can be amusingly creepy without actually going to full-on incest.

tumblr_mohznrvpox1ri824oo2_250.gif

I've always been mildly turned on by this photo:

tumblr_m24h3q3Ojt1qjj14so1_500.jpg

That's Liam's high school prom photo. :o

I came to this thread because I've never seen anything this kid was in so I wanted to see the general reaction and whether or not people thought he would be good for the role.

Instead, all I got from basically all of this thread was

35oso8.jpg

Oh, we all think he'll be great in the role.

Just as long as he ****s his sister at some point. :o

Which of the Hemsworths is the sister in this scenario? :huh:

I think the real question is which one if the big spoon and which one is the little spoon.

Mother of god that looks amazing! I've been dying for someone to make a manip of Aaron as quicksilver! Thanks njferns!

The Aaron Johnson QS manip looks good, but who the blank is Meghan Ory? Looks awful. Maybe try a manip of Saoirse Ronan, since she's the prime suspect for Wanda, even according to Joss himself.

Obviously the climax of Quicksilver's introduction in the movie ought to be him heartily roaring at the top of his lungs creepily demanding "Where is my beautiful SISTEEER!!!!!".

Singer posted a production photo of the Maximoff house on Twitter. In his universe, the persecuted mutants live in tidy suburban tract houses with their name on the mailbox out front. :whatever:

BOVa9yZCEAAiLGe.jpg

Singer posted a production photo of the Maximoff house on Twitter. In his universe, the persecuted mutants live in tidy suburban tract houses with their name on the mailbox out front. :whatever:

BOVa9yZCEAAiLGe.jpg

Reminds me of how Stark pretty much forced Mandarin to attack him. Hell, he even gave him his address. :oldrazz:

Keep in mind this has a chance of being in the 70's(notice the style of the house)... the mutant problem wasn't as bad then so persecution isn't as feared. Also, no one would immediately know they're mutants by their last names unless they had built up a reputation.

And this pic implies that where will be more to Quicksilver's role in DOFP than one action sequence like some people here readily believed. :word:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"