ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about Sleeping Beauty... I wonder if Flora, Fauna and Merryweather are in Storybrooke with the rest of the Fairies/Nuns, or if they're still in the FTL.

Is Stan still a guest star, or is he recurring now?

Recurring, I think.

I decided to re-watch the Rumple/Baelfire scene where Bae enters the portal and noticed two things...
1. The portal resembles a tornado. Rumple even makes note of this.
2. The portal is green. Or should I say... Emerald!

Do you see where I'm going with this... I think Bae is the Wizard of Oz.
Crazy? Perhaps. But I'm sticking to it.

Wasn't the portal suppose to send him somewhere without magic though?

Supposedly. Still hasn't stopped people from speculating that he could've been sent to Neverland and became Peter Pan.

I decided to re-watch the Rumple/Baelfire scene where Bae enters the portal and noticed two things...
1. The portal resembles a tornado. Rumple even makes note of this.
2. The portal is green. Or should I say... Emerald!

Do you see where I'm going with this... I think Bae is the Wizard of Oz.
Crazy? Perhaps. But I'm sticking to it.

could be. the portals seem to be most certainly taking on some sort off appearance of there world's counter part (bean stock/mirror) but... then again never lands was also a "tornado" just in water

Supposedly. Still hasn't stopped people from speculating that he could've been sent to Neverland and became Peter Pan.

well to be fair... isn't the only "magic" in neverland the pixies? and even then... they're not so much magical... it's the pixie dust that is

Yea I think that the way magic works depends on the land one is in. Good theory though Sawyer, me like

Hook is really growing on me. I can see why the upgraded him so fast.

So we have confirmation on who Henry's dad is, but something tells me we don't have the full story on him. Nice to finally see August again, but man, suckiest. Protector. Ever.

So to go along with any answers tonight, we get two new mysteries. What was in the box? And, what does Henry and Aurora's shared dream mean? We know that they were both victims of the sleeping curse, but what is it about in the long run?

Good Episode

I wonder what August Showed Neal in the box (I doubt it was a typewritter)

Also what is the Red Room?

About Aurora & Henry's dream - Aurora mentioned that it was "he" that she saw, and Henry said he saw a "she." Both of them were poisoned with the same sleeping curse could they have been seeing each other?!?

Also, glad to know that Neal is Henry's father, tonights episode also does start to put the pieces together on how Mr. Gold was able to acquire Henry for Regina. August or Neal had to have something to do with it.

Loved the flashbacks of Emma. Didn't think I would enjoy them but they were really good. And August popping up was nice. Him and another mysterious box. Last year was the same thing. Me going "WHAT'S IN THE DAMN BOX" :hehe:

Cool that we know Henry's father. And a good explanation on how he knew about the curse. I just hope he also doesn't turn out to be Baelfire. Like I've said before, I hate when everyone ends up connected in some way. Feel bad for Henry when/if he pops up in Storybrooke.

Even though I know they wouldnt adapt it, but since FTL and the other realms are in a "dark" age at the moment, I think it would be a perfect time to adapt American McGees Alice into a storyline.

I never watched the show, so I don't know for sure, but wasn't a red room with curtains of fire a thing on Twin Peaks, or am I mistaken?

Anyway, I loved the backstory. I especially like that it seems like Neal Cassaday (obv. an alias) just seems like a normal dude, and not Baelfire, like I thought he would be. It just seemed too obvious for me. I like that he's just a guy who loved his girl and had to sacrifice their relationship because of her destiny.

I also liked Emma having the long fairytale hair when in jail.

I don't see how Neal couldn't be from fairytale land... because...... he sure didn't seem very phased by anything... and i mean.. unless there's something in the box giving full on magic (like a fairy, or god knows what).. i mean.. a set of ruby slippers, or a poisoned apple really arn't going to make people suddenly believe in magic (they're going to think the guy's crazy). To me i took it as Pinocchio was showing this guy something from his past basically letting him know he knew who he really was.

that's the only way that scene is believable at all to me.. because there was absolutely no denial from Neal at all... on what he was seeing. So unless it's like a dead fairy in a box, or like a mirror showing another world.. i can't think of much that would make an average joe suddenly believe instantly

Alright, the red room hook has got me very interested. I'm guessing that once Emma and Snow get back and the barrier comes down, whatever's going on with the red room is going to start driving the plot after that.

As for what's in the box... I really hope it isn't something Bae/Gold related and Neil is just Bae. I hope it's something a lot more interesting than that.

The red room makes me think they're really just seeing a nod into the future... Red Room = Queen of Hearts = Cora. This dream may be what wraps up the first half of the season, or the end of the season. Aurora and Henry know "she" is coming...

I don't see how Neal couldn't be from fairytale land... because...... he sure didn't seem very phased by anything... and i mean.. unless there's something in the box giving full on magic (like a fairy, or god knows what).. i mean.. a set of ruby slippers, or a poisoned apple really arn't going to make people suddenly believe in magic (they're going to think the guy's crazy). To me i took it as Pinocchio was showing this guy something from his past basically letting him know he knew who he really was.

that's the only way that scene is believable at all to me.. because there was absolutely no denial from Neal at all... on what he was seeing. So unless it's like a dead fairy in a box, or like a mirror showing another world.. i can't think of much that would make an average joe suddenly believe instantly

Yeah, when i think about it like that, it does seem possible for him to have some involvement in magic. I just really don't want him to be Bae. When Carlyle talked about Bae's return/involvement in the storyline, he described it as being "pretty mega". Seeing what we've seen of this guy, I don't think he fits the bill. He seems like he could be an interesting character, but with Bae, I want something mindblowingly huge.

Personally if Neal is indeed magical, I'm betting on a [blackout]Wonderland[/blackout] connection. Apparently when we saw his apartment in the first episode, there was a [blackout]sign about Hatters or Hatting, as well as a collection of monacles, and then in this episode with the watches.... the White Rabbit, perhaps? I don't know how that'd work, but maybe...[/blackout]

The red room makes me think they're really just seeing a nod into the future... Red Room = Queen of Hearts = Cora. This dream may be what wraps up the first half of the season, or the end of the season. Aurora and Henry know "she" is coming...

I don't think so. We've already met Cora. This feels like foreshadowing for whatever's going to be the problem after Cora.

I don't think so. We've already met Cora. This feels like foreshadowing for whatever's going to be the problem after Cora.

well Cora i guarantee is the Queen of Hearts, all signs point to it. And the color red would make alot of sense to that as well... I think they're just foreshadowing what her ultimate plans are

I never watched the show, so I don't know for sure, but wasn't a red room with curtains of fire a thing on Twin Peaks, or am I mistaken?.

Holy Crap I think u are right there was something called the Red Room in Twin Peaks however I don't think the Curtains ever caught on fire and the Red Room was saw in a Dream

well Cora i guarantee is the Queen of Hearts, all signs point to it. And the color red would make alot of sense to that as well... I think they're just foreshadowing what her ultimate plans are

The color red can relate to a lot of different stuff. Why foreshadow to a villain who's already been foreshadowed and introduced?

The color red can relate to a lot of different stuff. Why foreshadow to a villain who's already been foreshadowed and introduced?

because we still have no idea what so ever of what cora's plans are once she gets to StoryBrooke. we have zippo clue as to what she's up to truthfully

because we still have no idea what so ever of what cora's plans are once she gets to StoryBrooke. we have zippo clue as to what she's up to truthfully

Um I think we do she wants her Revenge on her Daughter mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"