Xbox Achievements & General Xbox Game Progress

Free games with gold for September

Magic 2013 and Rainbow 6 Vegas

R6V is not even worth free in terms of achievments, too many online

Great, so still no games that I don't already own.

Resident Evil 5 1200/1400

Got the last achievement for the original 1000 on Resident Evil 5 plus the day before finally finished the annoying Vs modes. 2 single player DLCs left.

Excellent. Can't believe I haven't done the Bioshocks yet.

Bioshock 1 is actually a pretty easy 100% especially cause the difficulty achievement is glitched
Pretty quick too I heard. Will probably play all 3 together one after the other.

All my 360 singleplayer games have taken a back seat as all the pc games are going to lose achievements halfway through next year.

Pretty quick too I heard. Will probably play all 3 together one after the other.

All my 360 singleplayer games have taken a back seat as all the pc games are going to lose achievements halfway through next year.

Bioshock 1 isn't too tough to 100%, Bioshock 2 on the other hand is basically impossible due to the mulitplayer achievements, especially the DLC mulitplayer which not many people bought, so you have a match on those maps.

SC Blacklist 1000/1000. Pretty easy game to 1000. all the multiplayer achievements can be done in private matches. Amazing game as well

Working on Dishonored right now. Just about finished with my first playthrough, going with high chaos. Really good game, kind of disappointed with myself that I let it sit on my shelf since Black Friday last year. The stealth/low chaos playthrough should be interesting, gotta completely change my play style since I went through this first time basically guns blazing.

I've owned that for a long time. Kind of annoying that the GOTY version came out before I got around to it.

SC Blacklist looks great but I won't be playing it for a while. Haven't even done the old Splinter Cell games yet.

Finished the high chaos playthrough of Dishonored, still have at least two more playthroughs to get all the achievements on the actual game, no alert and no special powers. The no alert's going to be tough, but at least I can skip through cut scenes. No powers I'm not really worried about that much, got pretty good with weapons during the high chaos walkthrough. Might go through the story DLC's first though.

How long does one playthrough take roughly?

How long does one playthrough take roughly?

Probably 9-10 hours or so, it's a pretty short game, however, the achievements encouraging different ways to play definitely help add time. To get all the achievements I'll have 3 playthroughs and each one will really change the way I play.

Currently working on GTA V like the rest of the civilized world. Just need the 100% and Gold Medals achievements. I'm at about 96% done so I should have the one hundred percent achievement done today as well as gold medals in all hobbies and pastimes leaving me with just 70 Gold Medals on missions. I might actually be done with all story stuff come Tuesday, launch of GTA Online.

Also got back into a Guitar Hero/Rock Band kick.

Got 100% on Castle of Illusion last night, a really easy one, downloaded Ducktales, which shouldn't take long either. Started my stealth mode on Dishonored last night too, that's gonna be tough.

I'm working on Gears 1 PC at the moment along with a load of other pc games (before GFWL shuts down halfway through next year). Hope to soon be just 3 (currently 9) achievements away from 100% on all 6 Gears of War games! Once the pc achievements go offline that will be quite a rare achie......feat. :woot:

FIFA 12 1250/1250

There are 3 individual achievements that seem to take 50+ hours each. What a grind!

Ever play it? Its a really phenomenal game
Yeah I liked what I played. Didn't get that far though. Definitely plan on finishing it one day.

Only one more level for my stealth playthrough of Dishonored, then it's on to the DLC. Hoping to get through at least one playthrough of the story DLCs before Arkham Origins takes over my life.

THere's no one game that's taking over for me at the moment which is good news for getting through other games. I'm doing both Borderlands games at the same time at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"