Xbox Achievements & General Xbox Game Progress

FC Rocket 200/200

Took ages but fun game.

Wish there was a separate notification when you complete a game (like getting a platinum trophy). Like an achievement but maybe in red or something. :word:

Completed 1st playthroughs of RE5 & Cursed Crusade campaigns over the weekend & started harder difficulty playthroughs. RE5 will take at least 2 more playthroughs, one on Veteran to unlock Professional, & then Professional. Plus maybe more to get all the S Ranks. Ignoring gameplay issues (more on the Cursed Crusade side) I really enjoyed both games.

your priority should be getting the infinite rocket launcher, beat the game in under 5 hours. But it's not in one playthrough it's cummulative

your priority should be getting the infinite rocket launcher, beat the game in under 5 hours. But it's not in one playthrough it's cummulative
Yeah, we're trying to do that now on Veteran so we have it for Professional. Just over 2 hours into the game and we already beat Ch 4.1 so we should finish it tonight. When you say cumulative how does that work? Does it add up your fastest times for each chapter across different playthroughs? Would be good in case we totally muck up on one chapter. I have infinite ammo on the AK74 at the moment and it makes so much difference not having to reload.

Yeah, we're trying to do that now on Veteran so we have it for Professional. Just over 2 hours into the game and we already beat Ch 4.1 so we should finish it tonight. When you say cumulative how does that work? It adds up your fastest times for each chapter across different playthroughs? Would be good in case we totally muck up on one chapter. I have infinite ammo on the AK74 at the moment and it makes so much difference not having to reload.

i think it's has to be the same difficulty, but if you miss it you can go back play individual chapters to reduce your time across a playthrough. Instead of starting from the beginning and doing it all over. What was your time in normal?

i think it's has to be the same difficulty, but if you miss it you can go back play individual chapters to reduce your time across a playthrough. Instead of starting from the beginning and doing it all over. What was your time in normal?
Oh right that's good to know. I don't know but probably a lot longer than 5 hours as we were picking up every item and reading every story related document etc. Plus didn't know where we were going in a few parts. This playthrough has been super fast so far, basically just running through it. Shouldn't be a prob but will have to redo quite a lot of chapters for S ranks as the machine gun means I miss on accuracy most of the time.

Monday Night Combat 200/200

Finally 1000d Fallout 3 going to have to pick up the goty edition at some point for the rest.

Also don't forget tomorrow is TWO free games on Xbox

IonBallEX 200/200

Damn that last 50G achievment was annoying!

200/200 for case zero, if only dead rising was that easy
Is that the free one? I think I already bought it years ago :csad: But anyway want to play something ahead of DR3 and doubt I'll be completing either of the 1st 2 retail titles anytime soon.

1000/1000 for Lego Batman 2

Also finished the story for the Tiny Tina Borderlands 2 DLC

1000/1000 for Lego Batman 2

Also finished the story for the Tiny Tina Borderlands 2 DLC
Love that character! Looking forward to doing that DLC.

How are you getting on with Limbo? :woot:

Is that the free one? I think I already bought it years ago :csad: But anyway want to play something ahead of DR3 and doubt I'll be completing either of the 1st 2 retail titles anytime soon.

yes case zero and DR2 are both free

Love that character! Looking forward to doing that DLC.

How are you getting on with Limbo? :woot:

Think I'm up to at least 10 failed attempts on that last achievement. Played it over the weekend and failed. Kind of sucked, some of the deaths felt pretty cheap. It's just annoying having to start over from the begining each time. It's not really that long of a game, to do it right would only take an hour. I'll usually try at least once or twice a week, one of these days I'll get it.

Well good luck. Sounds like a pain but will be great when done with!

Breeze 50/50

Quite annoying as the controls were terrible. Might have been ok otherwise. At least it was free.

Sudoku 50/50

How is Saint's Row 4 to max out? I hear 3 is not bad, not as time consuming as the earlier ones.

How is Saint's Row 4 to max out? I hear 3 is not bad, not as time consuming as the earlier ones.

it was about the same as 3 was in terms of story length. There is one challenge that is an awful grind, and some activities are near impossible to gold till you level up but that's it.

I will certainly play all of these games one day but looking like quite a while with the current backlog. Dead Rising 3 looks quite Saints Rowish to me too lol.

One achievement away from the 1000 in Resident Evil 5 but making progress on the DLC as that last achievement needs me to replay most of the campaign for a 4th time!

Battleship 200/200
Fun as expected but damn those loading screens!!!

Rockstar is having an awesome sale on xbox live

Red Dead redemption dlc pack is $10
Max Payne 3's DLC is $5
LA Noire's DLC is $3

Also the game bully scholarship edition is $4

Cheap way to pick up some cheevo points

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"