Xbox Achievements & General Xbox Game Progress

I guess that's when it pays to be as OCD as I am when it comes to games. I just started up BL2 and said to myself that no other game is getting played until I 100% it.

You're going to be playing for a while. That game is huge! I've been playing since October and still have a numbers of achievements to get, the toughest part though is going to be taking down the raid bosses, need to find someone to team up with to take them down. It's really the only thing I have left in the normal campaign and the first three DLCs.

You're going to be playing for a while. That game is huge! I've been playing since October and still have a numbers of achievements to get, the toughest part though is going to be taking down the raid bosses, need to find someone to team up with to take them down. It's really the only thing I have left in the normal campaign and the first three DLCs.
Eh. Not really, the only thing I need right now is Tiny Tina DLC and discovering all locations in the base game. And the only challenge I have left is killing 750 enemies at point blank range with a shotty. I have about one hundred. It's going to take me a while to get that one, lots of grinding in Pyro Pete`s Bar ahead of me. Also need to find and kill Jimmy Jenkins.

Last edited:
Scratch that. Just got JJ. Spent about half an hour farming one of his spawns.

Just started playing Lara Croft: Guardian of Light although I've owned it for years. Great arcade game, great co-op game.

Since I finished Borderlands 2 I went ahead ahead and started up the first one again. Didn't get very far my first time through so I deleted the save file and started fresh.

Still a fun game so far.

I'll be doing the 1st Borderlands soon also. Will see if you're still playing it when I get around to it.

Also completed Risk Factions 200/200.

Bought Madden 09 for .99 and finished my achievements from years ago. Really easy 1000

Did a few hours of Borderlands 2 co-op last night. Beginning to see what all the fuss is about. Lot of fun!

99,852 G

Maybe 100k tonight?!!

Or 999,997. Maybe even 100,002.
Haha.

I have a serious lack of OCD on this. Even most people I know who don't care about getting 100% on their games still try and land on 100k. I'm too lazy to look for a 3G achievement even though I must have quite a few available on Windows Phone games. I'll make sure I even it out for when I get to 1M though. :woot:

Btw went to bed early so didn't get it last night. Now on 99,942. Definitely happening tonight!

Getting really into Lego Batman 2, over 50% done with the game (probably closer to 60 after last night), have all the red bricks, every character I can get so far, need more gold bricks to unlock more. Going back through the story levels now to get anything I missed the first time, minikits/citizens in peril.

Still working on that achievement in Limbo too, had a great run going this weekend, but a couple missteps ruined it.

These two games are really becoming an obsession for me to finish.

kinda OT but does anyone know what the free game we are getting starting tomorrow is?

I'll get Dead Rising 2, to try and get some of those other achievements I missed/didn't go for. I'll pass on Orbdown though.

I'll get Dead Rising 2, to try and get some of those other achievements I missed/didn't go for. I'll pass on Orbdown though.

yeah i bought crackdown years ago saw all those stupid collectibles and said to myself "I ain't got time for that crap" What sucks is that it's bringing down my completion percentage

I wanted to post a funny video regarding the Orbs in Crackdown but it has quite a bit of cursing. Am I allowed to link it?

Resident Evil 5 single player looks completable (& fun to do so). Multiplayer looks like a grind.

I wanted to post a funny video regarding the Orbs in Crackdown but it has quite a bit of cursing. Am I allowed to link it?
Not worth the risk. Just tell us where to find it.

it was pretty easy but yes the multiplayer is near impossible without boosting.
I paid for it all full price all those years ago before I ever would have thought that Resident Evil DLC would be multiplayer so I'm going to get it done one way or the other!

Completed 1st playthroughs of RE5 & Cursed Crusade campaigns over the weekend & started harder difficulty playthroughs. RE5 will take at least 2 more playthroughs, one on Veteran to unlock Professional, & then Professional. Plus maybe more to get all the S Ranks. Ignoring gameplay issues (more on the Cursed Crusade side) I really enjoyed both games.

Finished up getting all the minikits and citizens in peril for Lego Batman 2 this weekend, now just need to get all the Gold Bricks from the overworld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"