Xbox Achievements & General Xbox Game Progress

The hard mode wasn't really that bad I felt. Just finished it up last night, there are a few difficult areas, but if you look online there are strategies now to make it much easier. Just got to pick up one Voxophone I missed to complete the game with 100% Achievements.

Maxed out a really old game that's taken years because you need to win 300 games, which take about 10 minutes each!

FIFA 07 1000/1000

And working on finishing FIFA 12 which also has a lot of time consuming achievements.

Also finally replayed Gears of War PC to get the Insane achievement that glitched out on me last time.

The hard mode wasn't really that bad I felt. Just finished it up last night, there are a few difficult areas, but if you look online there are strategies now to make it much easier. Just got to pick up one Voxophone I missed to complete the game with 100% Achievements.
Excellent! And glad it's not too troublesome. Would like to max out this series when I do play it. Apparently multiplayer gets in the way of that for Bioshock 2 though. Can you just load a checkpoint for you last Voxophone?

Excellent! And glad it's not too troublesome. Would like to max out this series when I do play it. Apparently multiplayer gets in the way of that for Bioshock 2 though. Can you just load a checkpoint for you last Voxophone?

get the voxophone/infusion achievement before starting 1999 mode. Because you can't change the difficulty once you start

get the voxophone/infusion achievement before starting 1999 mode. Because you can't change the difficulty once you start
Will remember that thanks. I always try that anyway as I like having nothing to worry about during the hardest difficulty run.

Btw I don't even have the game yet. Planning a trilogy playthrough late this year.

Yeah, I don't have Bioshock 2 maxed out due to the mulitplayer acheivements, there's a map pack that contains achievements like play all the new maps, however, the new maps hardly ever come up. I have Bioshock 1 and Infinite maxed out and all single players and DLC achievements for 2, mulitplayer I just gave up on though.

Will remember that thanks. I always try that anyway as I like having nothing to worry about during the hardest difficulty run.

Btw I don't even have the game yet. Planning a trilogy playthrough late this year.

I got the infusion achievement in my 1999 mode run, you're probably going to want to get all the infusions anyway in 1999 mode. Was also able to load a checkpoint to get the 1 voxophone I missed. It wasn't bad, got all the "collectible" achievements during that run. The nice thing with the voxophones and sightseer stuff is it remembers your progress from previous run throughs. So for at least voxophones you could just load up your last game, and find out what you're missing so you make sure to find/get those in 1999 mode.

Wanted to finish the Battlefield 3 rank achievement this weekend with the double XP but didn't get to play that much. Got to Rank 35 but still 10 ranks away! Bring on the next one!

I got all of the achievements in Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Great game, I just wish it was longer so I can play it even more!

Working on Crash Course 2 now.

Decided to go for Gears of War Seriously hardcore now. Been playing a lot recently & going to keep going till I get it. I must be really close by now, think I have nearly 10k kills although it can take a lot longer to unlock apparently. Hopefully I get lucky. That would make 4 completed Gears games out of 6, would just need to do Gears PC multiplayer & finish Gears Judgment then.

I'm currently walking the path of the master ninja on Ninja Gaiden 2. I'm at chapter 6 now, so i've beat 2 of the hardest chapters (1 and 2). Had to break something when i was playing it yesterday, luckily it was just an empty beer can lol.

Last edited:
I'm currently walking the path of the master ninja on Ninja Gaiden 2. I'm at chapter 6 now, so i've beat 2 of the hardest chapters (1 and 2). Had to break something when i was playing it yesterday, luckily it was just an empty beer can lol.
Brave man! When I'm playing a game renowned for difficulty I look up what are said to be the hardest parts. When I beat the 1st of those I know I'm in with a shot of beating the whole game. So you've made a great start & it should be within the realms of possibility at least. :word:

Just completed the iOS version of Wordament. It was only 50GS, but I'm not gonna complain about a free game.

I hope we get more iOS games with Xbox achievements. Getting achievements on my new iPhone was fun

Just completed the iOS version of Wordament. It was only 50GS, but I'm not gonna complain about a free game.

I hope we get more iOS games with Xbox achievements. Getting achievements on my new iPhone was fun
Oh nice. Are there any others at all that you know of?

That's a thing? Surprising. Is it actually linked to your gamer profile?

So I have a fair amount over 10k kills in Gears 1 now & no Seriously yet. I know it takes most people quite a lot over that to get it but hope it's not too much longer. I am enjoying the game though so it'll come eventually.

I'd go for the 100% achievements on Ninja Gaiden 2, but then I read you have to beat the game using only one weapon. I'm not playing through that game 8 times.

I completed Crash Course 2 last night. I hope they don't add any paid DLC.

As for the iOS game with achievements; it does link to your gamertag & it's (sadly) the only one of its kind. Hopefully MS will add achievements to other iOS games. I want the ME iPhone game to get achievements since it has them on Windows Phone

Yeah, I might download that right now. Need 100% across all Mass Effect games. :BA

Just got the Easter Egg achievement on Die Rise for Black Ops 2 Zombies. Wow, that was convoluted! Fun though and thanks to the other 3 guys I was playing with. No way I'd be able to get any of these myself.

I got 100% in Halo 4 recently. But it sounds like I'll probably to work on more achievements in it in August. I'm hyped for the new DLC, one of my favorite maps from any game is coming back, The Pit! :D

How many g is 100% in Halo 4 right now? Wonder what it'll max out at. Black Ops 2 looks like it might get to 2000 when the final DLC hits. That would motivate me to go back and do all those bloody campaign challenges.

Just updated The Walking Dead after 400 Days to 600/600.

Just got SERIOUSLY on Gears 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, took me 7 years to complete this game & I was worried it might take me another year before Seriously Unlocked. Really got into the multiplayer now though and will keep playing it every now & then.

Gears of War 1250/1250

Good progress on Modern Warfare 3 & Gears Judgment. Have most of the DLC Special Ops left to do but done with nearly everything else on MW3. Judgment I'm very close to finishing all campaign missions on Insane with all declassified missions and 3 stars on all missions, also all on Insane. That would just leave some 5 player team achievements and the War Supporter achievement (which will take at least 20 more weeks) for 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"