Xbox Achievements & General Xbox Game Progress

3 more achievements for the original mass effect. Had to play through the game almost 4 times because of the stupid ally/power use achievements

Trivial Pursuit 200/200 Fun!

3 more achievements for the original mass effect. Had to play through the game almost 4 times because of the stupid ally/power use achievements
The ally achievements were terrible. They actually reduced my enjoyment as I wanted to be able to switch my combination of allies on the fly. It's part of the appeal to me of having a great cast of ally characters. Plus getting the achievements to unlock can be very unreliable/unpredictable. The power use ones I thought were fine as it gets you to play as every class.

How many g is 100% in Halo 4 right now? Wonder what it'll max out at. Black Ops 2 looks like it might get to 2000 when the final DLC hits. That would motivate me to go back and do all those bloody campaign challenges.

Halo 4 is 1750 right now. It's probably going to end up at 2000

Tried to finish off Limbo this weekend, just need the Complete the game in one sitting with Five or less deaths. That ones just gonna take a bit of trial and error. The last attempt I made it over halfway through the game with only one death, but a couple careless mistakes later I was pushing the envelope and eventually failed. I'm very confident I can do it'll just take some time and patience.

Sally's Salon 200/200

Another very fun game, this one took quite a long time to max out everything as I ended up playing through the whole game twice.

Tried to finish off Limbo this weekend, just need the Complete the game in one sitting with Five or less deaths. That ones just gonna take a bit of trial and error. The last attempt I made it over halfway through the game with only one death, but a couple careless mistakes later I was pushing the envelope and eventually failed. I'm very confident I can do it'll just take some time and patience.
Hate this kind of achievement! How long is the game?

Hate this kind of achievement! How long is the game?

Probbly an hour or two, if you're doing it with less than five deaths. My first playthrough, not worrying about how many times I tied it took maybe 4 hours. It's just super easy to die, just a split section loss in concentration and it'll get you. You just have to remember the next hazard that's coming. Great game though, very atomspheric. Got it on sale for 600 Microsoft points, totally worth it.

Probbly an hour or two, if you're doing it with less than five deaths. My first playthrough, not worrying about how many times I tied it took maybe 4 hours. It's just super easy to die, just a split section loss in concentration and it'll get you. You just have to remember the next hazard that's coming. Great game though, very atomspheric. Got it on sale for 600 Microsoft points, totally worth it.
I have the game but haven't gotten around to it yet. 1 or 2 hours doesn't seem tpo bad to survive but sounds annoying if it's easy to die with a moment's loss of concentration.

I have the game but haven't gotten around to it yet. 1 or 2 hours doesn't seem tpo bad to survive but sounds annoying if it's easy to die with a moment's loss of concentration.

It's more memorization than anything. The perfect example is playing this weekend, the was a vine you swing across, but a trap on the vine, so you have to jump off quickly. Totally forgot about the trap so I died. Another point you need to jump over a boulder swinging toward you it's quick though, so if you don't remember it's coming you'll probably die. Things like that, there's never cheap deaths though in my mind, you always know why you die and can easily correct it.

It's more memorization than anything. The perfect example is playing this weekend, the was a vine you swing across, but a trap on the vine, so you have to jump off quickly. Totally forgot about the trap so I died. Another point you need to jump over a boulder swinging toward you it's quick though, so if you don't remember it's coming you'll probably die. Things like that, there's never cheap deaths though in my mind, you always know why you die and can easily correct it.
Game sounds great, achievement not so much. Although it will be great when you get it. Seems like a child's version of that Dead Rising achievement. :woot:

Game sounds great, achievement not so much. Although it will be great when you get it. Seems like a child's version of that Dead Rising achievement. :woot:

Not even close, the Dead Rising Achievements many times are just tedious. This one I see more as how well you know and how good you are at the game. It requires much more skill than the Dead Rising achievements.

Rocket Riot 200/200

1 achievement took me absolutely ages to get. You have to kill every different enemy type and there's about 250 of them. I had ONE left after my playthroughs and no idea where the last one might show up. :cmad: Just got lucky yesterday picking one level out of the blue and getting it straightaway after all this time.

Great game otherwise. Love the story/comedy and the music is really good!

Not even close, the Dead Rising Achievements many times are just tedious. This one I see more as how well you know and how good you are at the game. It requires much more skill than the Dead Rising achievements.
Oh I thought there was some skill thrown in with the Dead Rising grind. That sounds even more boring then! Hope they don't put that in DR3 as I like the look of that game so far.

Cut The Rope 200/200
Shark Dash 200/200

Also got Seriously Judgmental & all stars on Insane on Gears Judgment. My 5th Seriously achievement, just one left to go!

Cut The Rope 200/200
Shark Dash 200/200

Also got Seriously Judgmental & all stars on Insane on Gears Judgment. My 5th Seriously achievement, just one left to go!

You are a god among men

Finished the path of the master ninja and now have 1000gs on Ninja Gaiden 2. I would be more happy if the dlc didn't exist, what i've heard it makes the main campaign look easy.

Lol jacobed, I just have PC multiplayer and a couple of Achievements on Judgment for 100% on all 6 Gears games now.

Finished the path of the master ninja and now have 1000gs on Ninja Gaiden 2. I would be more happy if the dlc didn't exist, what i've heard it makes the main campaign look easy.
Congrats, that's supposed to be super hard!

99,132 G

Getting close to that 100k!!

I got 100% in Lego Batman 2 recently

That's one of the games I'm working on too. Finished the main campaign over the weekend, so now have to track down the other 78.5% of the stuff I don't have in the game.

Think I'm going to try to finish Limbo first though. Got really far this weekend, I think one or two more tries and I can get it.

Started up Borderlands 2 a while ago and been making good progress on it. It's such a fun game as well.

Though ever since I started playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer I haven't been playing much other games.

I've got 4 for Borderlands 2 and have owned the game since not too far after launch but we're always in the middle of other stuff.

I've also been totally distracted from my singleplayer games by Gears, FIFA & other multiplayer & co-op modes recently.

I've got 4 for Borderlands 2 and have owned the game since not too far after launch but we're always in the middle of other stuff.

I've also been totally distracted from my singleplayer games by Gears, FIFA & other multiplayer & co-op modes recently.

I guess that's when it pays to be as OCD as I am when it comes to games. I just started up BL2 and said to myself that no other game is getting played until I 100% it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"