Days of Future Past Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Singer has gone on record stating that he and Vaughn introduced Aezael because of his comic connection to Mystique and Nightcrawler.

Maybe during that time, they thought about it. But now with DOFP happening, I don't think they have enough room for that and I think the series don't really need it. If they went ahead with that mother/son thing, it might just confuse casual viewers.

You don't need to devote that much time to setting things up, though. If Jason Flemyng is coming back, which I think he himself may have confirmed, you can very easily establish that Aezael and Mytstique are close, and then use dialogue to set up the idea that Mystique might be pregnant. General audiences might not make the connection between Mystique, Aezael, and Nightcrawler at first, but it wouldn't take too much to at least lay the groundwork for acknowledging the comic connections between the three characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"