Sequels Actress for MJ Poll

So much for the idiotic fan base railing against Shaileen Woodley !

I don't care enough to actually try to get an actor removed from a cast, even if I would like to see it happen. But I'm glad Woodley is out, never liked the choice and not just because she's homely looking. I'd prefer most of the women on this list over her, I don't see the fascination with Woodley.

The MJ we could have had. :hrt:

tumblr_mrw6zjTdTr1stb1kao1_500.gif

perfect+ramona.gif

^ Now this is a girl an audience could easily fall in love with! :awesome:

I would mind!

It would feel like its hermione pretending to be MJ...i don't know that's how i feel.

Dear Mod of the ASM forums;

Can you please merge all the MJ threads together? Specifically the casting ones.

Thank you.

Janey Waney Levy Nevy!

MEW would be a great choice too.

Yeah, I definitely support her as well :) in fact she's a really great acrtress as well:D

So how about it guys? Who do you want as Mary Jane:

Jane levy or Mary Elizabeth winstead?

If I'm being honest, shocking as it may sound? MEW :p

I want Jane as Harley Quinn :D

I'd have her in either role! :p

But my she, as Harley, is closer to my heart :D

The MJ we could have had. :hrt:

tumblr_mrw6zjTdTr1stb1kao1_500.gif

perfect+ramona.gif

^ Now this is a girl an audience could easily fall in love with! :awesome:

Don't you just wanna squeeze her little cheeks in the first gif, the little cutie... :hrt:

But yeah, MEW would actually be perfect. She needs more recognition as an actress because she hasn't had much of a chance to shine to the general audience by only really taking up roles in lesser-known films.

The only issue is that she's 29 years old now and will simply be too old for the part when shooting for TASM3 commences.

**Sidenote: I bought the Final Destination 3 Blu-Ray just to find the video source/BTScenes footage for those gifs, she just looks too gorgeous.

Andrew is 30 years old. I don't think that's much of a problem

Andrew still looks pretty young for his age. MEW would look fine if she was still in her early-mid 20s, around the same time she filmed FD3 but she can't pull off playing a younger character like Andrew.

Not the best pics of her but for comparison:
Final Destination 3 (2006)
mary-elizabeth-winstead.jpg

mary-elizabeth-winstead-at-tribeca-film-festival-2014-portrait-studio_1.jpg

Yeah, you get the idea...

Last edited:
She still looks to be in his mid 20s or early 20s. She's still looks fine..........does she also look like Zooey dooshnel to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"