Adam Munroe

Sebastos

le professionnel
Reaction score
The immortal Adam Munroe has been one of my favorite characters in season two. In the season finale, we saw him buried as a punishment from Hiro. Does anyone want to see Adam return next season?

I do.

He has so much to hate Hiro with now.

Yes, I think it'd be interesting to see what he will try to do to Hiro if he gets out.

He is going to be one psychotic mo'fo if and when he gets out of that coffin.

I loved his character, but he got shafted thanks to the writers strike. I want to see him return....with a vengence.

can anyone explain to me how come everyone is scared of him. if he returns he should be partnered with sylar.

No thank you. We already have Sylar being played out to the point of being beyond old. No need to do the same for Adam. Let him stay in his coffin for a couple seasons. There is no need for the show to treat him like a safety net like they did with Sylar (not having the balls to kill him so they can fall back on him when they hit a dead end)

Well...Volume Three is called 'Villains,' so I wouldn't rule it out...

As someone who lived 400 years, founded the Company and recruited the Original 12, I would love to see Adam back. And Ander gave a pretty good performance, plus this show needs more villains besides Sylar. I hope Adam would make a triumphant return to Heroes and kicks Hiro's butt in the process. :oldrazz:

Eventually, but not right away. I'd like them to wait, then pull him out when we least expect it. Just as people are forgetting about him, he appears and is revealed to be the mastermind behind some important plot.

But really, they cant just leave him down there forever. He'll claw his way out eventually.

not quite yet, have him as a trump card for end of season 4.

saying this though, he wasn't particularly buried that deep and what's to stop him just being put back in the ground again by hiro

I'd like to see him return but not right away. Maybe at the end of volume 3 or in volume 4. Adam is the Apocalypse of Heroes, the immortal villain they can never really get rid of. And just like Apocalypse he has people working for him. I like that manipulative aspect of the character. He should have his own supervillain team.

I'd like to see him return but not right away. Maybe at the end of volume 3 or in volume 4. Adam is the Apocalypse of Heroes, the immortal villain they can never really get rid of. And just like Apocalypse he has people working for him. I like that manipulative aspect of the character. He should have his own supervillain team.

I agree Adam was awesome. I wanna see him back and really angery this time. I wanna see a sword fight rematch betwwen him hiro.
His had 400 years of added sword skills so he should able to best Hiro this time round.

I basically freaked when he "exploded" and then when Adam popped out and said to Peter later in the show and said, "Hello Peter, I'm Adam."

Also I loved when he was revealed as the killer of the Top 12 especialy Hiro's father. I hated seeing him go too, I liked him.

Adam could come back once Sylar learns about him and gets his powers back. he may be able to kill off another time traveler like Hiro and get Adam out of his grave OR someone could hear him and they could all that episode "Saved by the Bell"

REASON: back in the old days some people who they thought died had a bell attached to their casket outside of the grave and a string going into the casket. If they were not really dead and they wake in the casket, they ring the bell and they are dug up...hence, Saved by the bell (please no Screech jokes).

I think he needs to come back..but through time..not immediatley

Yes, I wouldn't mind if he came back say maybe sometime when season three ends?

Adam Munroe was the season villain, and was built up to be this big threat, only to be buried alive forever? That's lame. He needs to return next season. It is called "Volume 3: Villains."

Stupid strike, fecking up everything! :cmad:

Indeed, really wish this stirke would end already.

can anyone explain to me how come everyone is scared of him. if he returns he should be partnered with sylar.
I believe that it should be a Palantine/Vader style relationship.

You know, that'd be pretty cool. I never thought of it that way.

Adam couldn't work with Sylar. There's no way Sylar -wouldn't- want to try and take his powers.

Adam Munroe was the season villain, and was built up to be this big threat, only to be buried alive forever? That's lame. He needs to return next season. It is called "Volume 3: Villains."

Stupid strike, fecking up everything! :cmad:

Sometimes the easiest attacks are the best ones.

But I want him to be gone for atleast a Season or 2 before he makes a return, if they bring him back.

Adam couldn't work with Sylar. There's no way Sylar -wouldn't- want to try and take his powers.

I disagree because Sylar can show self control if there is something in it for him for example like when he was with Mohinder and was pretending to be the guy who could melt stuff.

On a separate note in another thread someone said that Hiro and Adam couldn't fight because Hiro would just stop time on him. I was just thinking that with Adam bing ruthless wouldn't it be cool it if just before they fought he stuck Hiro with the same cure that Nikki got so that Hiro can't use his powers.

I disagree because Sylar can show self control if there is something in it for him for example like when he was with Mohinder and was pretending to be the guy who could melt stuff.

On a separate note in another thread someone said that Hiro and Adam couldn't fight because Hiro would just stop time on him. I was just thinking that with Adam bing ruthless wouldn't it be cool it if just before they fought he stuck Hiro with the same cure that Nikki got so that Hiro can't use his powers.

Sylar was in search of Claire for her ability all throughout season 1. Hell, in a theoretical future he was still after Claire's power. So there is no way Adam and Sylar could co-exist as a team once Sylar discovered what Adam's ability is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"