Adam Munroe

Did you pay attention...or no?

He's lived through 400 years of famine, war, etc. And he believes the only way to fix it is to wipe out all of mankind...for their own good.

So no, he didn't become a villain just because 'his buddy and his girlfriend hooked up.'

:whatever:

I see Adam as Ras Al Ghul of Heroes. His the Immortal Samurai (Batman Begins Ras Ninja) who wants to do away with the corrupt world.

bat31b.jpg

Both have daul names Kensi/Adam (Ducard/Ras). Both where betrayed by pupil or master and who doesn't love a suited sword swinging immortal.
Although in the movie Ducard/Ras is not shown as immortal like in the comics.

You mean Adam basically is Ra's with Vandal Savage's powers?

Adam Monroe has great potential to be an awesome villan. He may very well be the original Hero; the point in time where evolution first picked a human to change. All the present day Heroes may be descendants of Adam...hence why he took such a biblical name for himself. It would be ashame if we were to never see him again...the possibilities for developing him are endless. God knows what he got into over the past 300 years. It would be cool to see him grooming Linderman.

Question; was Linderman one of the 12 in the picture?

when sylar killed the chick with illusion power does that mean he has illusion power now even tho he was infected with that shanti virus?

Ah, o.k. I wonder if this was taken before or after they imprisoned Adam? I'm assuming after looking at Kaito and Bobs age. It strikes me as odd as to why Linderman would want Adam imprisoned, seeing as how they had similar goals.

when sylar killed the chick with illusion power does that mean he has illusion power now even tho he was infected with that shanti virus?

No, he wasn't able to steal her power because he didn't have his powers then. That's what I think anyway, they didn't really say anything about it but we have no reason to believe he has it now.

Ah, o.k. I wonder if this was taken before or after they imprisoned Adam? I'm assuming after looking at Kaito and Bobs age. It strikes me as odd as to why Linderman would want Adam imprisoned, seeing as how they had similar goals.

Well, Linderman doesn't like competition? I think it's a recent-ish picture, was Simone's dad always in an wheelchair or only after he got really sick? Do we know?

I always got the impression that Linderman was turned by Adam against the others and began doing his work for him while Adam was still imprisoned.

can peter steal the hatians power?
so if he cant that means that the hatian is the strongest right.

can peter steal the hatians power?
so if he cant that means that the hatian is the strongest right.

He wasn't able to in that future episode where they were trying to save present Hiro so I'm guessing not. The Haitian probably blocks Peter's powers before he can get his.

Which begs the question, is the Haitian's power-blocking ability passive or active? That is, does he mute other mutants' powers simply by being in the room, or does he have to concentrate on suppressing their abilities consciously? :confused:

Well when Matt tried reading HRG's mind in season 1, he had a hard time because The Haitian was around. But he had to concentrate on Nathan to suppress his power, and Nate ended up escaping before he could.

I think that Linderman didn't want Adam imprisoned, but wasn't in a possition to stop the others from doing it. However, by the time of the first season, he'd pretty much taken over one aspect of The Company and was carrying out Adam's vision, even though he couldn't free Adam without tipping his hand to the others.

Lindermans power was to heal, but could he heal himself? I don't remember anywhere in season 1 where he's implicated him as being immortal, until DL statched out a piece of his brain, but i've heard ppl say he is. I think he can just heal others (like Nathans wife) but not himself......

i cant find a thread for this question so ill just ask it here.
where can i watch heroes seoson 1. what website??

I think that Linderman didn't want Adam imprisoned, but wasn't in a possition to stop the others from doing it. However, by the time of the first season, he'd pretty much taken over one aspect of The Company and was carrying out Adam's vision, even though he couldn't free Adam without tipping his hand to the others.

It appeared in the ep where Hiro goes back to see that event, that Kaito and Kaito alone made that decision. The rest were probably just informed about it later.

It appeared in the ep where Hiro goes back to see that event, that Kaito and Kaito alone made that decision. The rest were probably just informed about it later.

True. I think the actions of The Twelve that we've seen so far suggests that The Company is not as ordered and well defined an entity as a lot of people think.

I see Adam as Ras Al Ghul of Heroes. His the Immortal Samurai (Batman Begins Ras Ninja) who wants to do away with the corrupt world.

bat31b.jpg

Both have daul names Kensi/Adam (Ducard/Ras). Both where betrayed by pupil or master and who doesn't love a suited sword swinging immortal.
Although in the movie Ducard/Ras is not shown as immortal like in the comics.

yep, they have similar visions of the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"