Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Is Killer Croc

xnc86.gif

:atp:

I respect that they FIRST with practical effects and makeup to bring Croc to life. And they are using first appearance and actually making look like his skin condition (epidermolytic hyperkeratosis) and little features in which Waylon altered himself to look like a crocodile. He's like the perfect blend of Bermejo, his first appearance, and Knightfall. One of my favorite character looks in the film so far!

latest

tumblr_nboixtV9NA1ti73tao1_1280.jpg

KILLER-CROC.png

I NEED to see him take on Batfleck before he bites the dust.

He must not die. If he has to die, i hope he dies like that badass gorilla in Planet of the Apes.

Yeah i reeeaaaally hope he lives. It'd be great for him to become a staple of the team. And we need to see him fight batfleck.

Being unable to help myself, I watched the trailer several times and slowed it down to 0.25x speed using that handy feature they added to videos a while back.

While on one of these slo-mo viewings, I paused at one scene towards the end of the trailer that took up all of 2 seconds. But in it was a giant portal with a bunch of those demonic looking black things crowded around it. Three Squad members were standing to the bottom left of the shot and the one in the middle was a very big and bulky looking male character.

Since his back was to the camera and it was dark, I can't say for sure. But if it was Croc, we at least have confirmation that he at least survives to the final fight alongside what looks like Katana and either Rick Flag or Deadshot.

I keep forgetting this is Suicide so somebody is gonna die.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Being unable to help myself, I watched the trailer several times and slowed it down to 0.25x speed using that handy feature they added to videos a while back.

While on one of these slo-mo viewings, I paused at one scene towards the end of the trailer that took up all of 2 seconds. But in it was a giant portal with a bunch of those demonic looking black things crowded around it. Three Squad members were standing to the bottom left of the shot and the one in the middle was a very big and bulky looking male character.

Since his back was to the camera and it was dark, I can't say for sure. But if it was Croc, we at least have confirmation that he at least survives to the final fight alongside what looks like Katana and either Rick Flag or Deadshot.

I saw it to. Also harley and boomerang is in the photo. hopefully croc survives.

There are sousages hanging in his cell or something? I can't really tell.

I'm so thankful that they didn't go to a route similar to The Amazing Spider-Man with this character.

I can't believe that after King Shark appeared on The Flash people actually said that they wished Killer Croc looked like that.
NQ4UE9Od.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"