Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Is Killer Croc

If Croc doesn't make it then like I said.. It's a waste! We finally have a live action version of this character and he looks amazing and undoubtedly could pose problems for Batman so I think they should play it smart and keep him around.

Also, I just realized.... He kind of looks like the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers.

tumblr_o1f6uw1SMU1qiktyvo1_1280.gif

tumblr_o1f6uw1SMU1qiktyvo2_1280.gif

tumblr_o1f6uw1SMU1qiktyvo3_1280.gif

tumblr_o1f6uw1SMU1qiktyvo4_1280.gif

tumblr_o1f6uw1SMU1qiktyvo5_1280.gif

That shot of Croc coming out of the water to grab that dude is great. Reminds me of the Arkham games.

Croc has the best cell, he gets his own pool.

If Katana kills Croc, i hope she gets worse from Joker. Leave Croc Alone. He is a good boy.

You have to be picky when you're a cannibal. Would you eat Honey Boo Boo's mom?

AdewaleVerified account
‏@adewale
Whose this little fella showing up everywhere??? #KillerCroc #suicidesquad #AAA #SS @SuicideSquadWB
CcFtopWUkAAgeu6.jpg

You have to be picky when you're a cannibal. Would you eat Honey Boo Boo's mom?

Words that shouldn't ever be uttered together. :barf:

But on another less disgusting note...I'm more & more impressed with Croc's make-up/design with every viewing I give the trailers. I always thought he'd be CGI when they finally used him but I'm happy that I was wrong because he looks awesome. Almost like he belongs in a horror movie.

The make-up and what Adewale is able to do with it in terms of his expressions and mannerisms is absolutely astounding. I'm so, so looking forward to seeing Croc in action in this.

And yes, fingers crossed he makes it through this. Would love to see him in some capacity within a solo Batman movie.

tumblr_o5gbh29Y2r1rrkahjo1_540.gif

OK, where are the folks that claimed that Killer Croc looks like some ordinary dude with skin condition, 'cause Skin disease does not give you reptilian eyes.

He looks fine, though? And I kinda wanted a more monstrous, CG Croc myself, but the makeup looks fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"