After seeing all of the clips, how much are you looking forward to the movie?

I was very disappointed with the runtime being confirmed but after seeing the clips I have a feeling Ratner might just pull it off despite X3 being 97min! So my anticipation is up a bit!

OneKnight said:
Who cares.

I can't take anyone seriously when they think Shakira rocks. :rolleyes:

So wait now your saying that shakirarocks has bad taste in music. Me I can care less about some ones choice in music this forum is about x-men spoilers.

Sunstar said:
I was very disappointed with the runtime being confirmed but after seeing the clips I have a feeling Ratner might just pull it off despite X3 being 97min! So my anticipation is up a bit!

Yes I am also dissapointed in the runtime but I still pray that this movie is great.

Norkie said:
So wait now your saying that shakirarocks has bad taste in music. Me I can care less about some ones choice in music this forum is about x-men spoilers.

You said it: X-Men "spoilers!"

There is a non-spoiler forum for SR to hang out in and it's just a click away.

And yeah, Shakira sucks...and not in a good way.

OneKnight said:
You said it: X-Men "spoilers!"

There is a non-spoiler forum for SR to hang out in and it's just a click away.

And yeah, Shakira sucks...and not in a good way.

I no i do agree with you that this is a spoiler forum and they had a choice to enter I was just stating that saying they had bag english was un called for.

Oh and just wondering what is your favorite band/musician?

Staind, Green Day, Rage Against the Machine...Live.

Single artist?

Hendrix, Johnny Cash...Peter Gabriel

OneKnight said:
Staind, Green Day, Rage Against the Machine...Live.

Single artist?

Hendrix, Johnny Cash...Peter Gabriel

So wait is that greenday as in not completly sold out greenday?

Rage, Hendrix, Johnny Cash i can agree with but staind?

Staind is quite good.

I don't care what Green Day sells or doesn't sell. I'm not their manager.

I don't like or dislike things based on what the masses think.

That's no way to be.

OneKnight said:
Staind is quite good.

I don't care what Green Day sells or doesn't sell.

I'm not their manager.

Well I liked Stainds first cd but the rest never appiled to me.

For me its...
Eric Clapton
Roger walters (Pink floyd in general)
David Gilmore( his new cd on a island is awsome)
and finaly the Doors.

For me its all 60s-70s for me. And to think that im only 15

I can't argue with any of those choices. I have a lot of Clapton (including Cream), Floyd and Doors.

You are wise for your age.

Now I got to get ready for work.

Peace,

OneK

OneKnight said:
I can't argue with any of those choices. I have a lot of Clapton (including Cream), Floyd and Doors.

You are wise for your age.

Now I got to get ready for work.

Peace,

OneK

Cya

I have been obsessed about this movie ever since I saw X-2 at the cinema and saw Jean become Phoenix. Ever since I saw the 90s animated series of the Phoenix Saga back in 1996, I have desperately wanted to see Phoenix bought to life in a movie adaption, So, I am seeing this no matter what!!!

britrogue said:
I have been obsessed about this movie ever since I saw X-2 at the cinema and saw Jean become Phoenix. Ever since I saw the 90s animated series of the Phoenix Saga back in 1996, I have desperately wanted to see Phoenix bought to life in a movie adaption, So, I am seeing this no matter what!!!
:up:

Someone mentioned in another thread that a SHH writer saw a press screening of X3! Did he/she enjoy the film? Or did he/she think we have a reason to worry?

I'll catch it at the dollar show. I wasn't all that hyped about it to begin with, but after seeing the clips, I'm even less enthused.

So the film is only 1 and a half hours? Another bad news then... too many mistakes have been made...

Nevertheless, the 7 min preview was really great again and I will definitely watch this movie. I only hope that I will not go out of the cinema as infuriated as I expect to be from all these ... stupi ideas Fox had...

"I want to see the movie even more!"

But thats only because the clips werent bad. Theres potential here... but did they rush things along so much that people wont see it, but instead a big ball of "part 3".

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
I must say though, the clips we've seen so far (actual clips, not trailers or TV spots), are obviously not Bryan Singer...

sad but true. I didn't think i would notice, but yeah...no bryan singer...i wish he did both superman and X3

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
I must say though, the clips we've seen so far (actual clips, not trailers or TV spots), are obviously not Bryan Singer...

This is true, but it looks like Ratner at least made sure not to drastically change the directing style, and kept it 90% the same approach. Itll blend IF the movie itself is solid and enjoyable.

Guys how did the FX look in the clips? Did they look polished/finished?

I want to see it even more. I was worried about it being 30 mins shorter than X2, but from what I see in the clips, things seem tighter and they use the existing characters we already know (film-wise) to push along the new ones. Basically, the dialogue, pacing, of the clips seems very lean, but in a good way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"