After seeing all of the clips, how much are you looking forward to the movie?

meh, that's all I can say now, my hopes were up so high, but after some neagative review and the confirmation of some deaths, i'm not really excited about this film, I will see it in the theatre, just not opening weekend

Except regarding Cyclops, I haven't been looking at spoilers (haven't been actively avoiding them, just haven't looked for any either) I'm annoyed with Warren's dad. Come on, why do they have to make all the parents unaccepting bigots? Sure, in the comics, some of the parents can't accept their kids, but some can, and I'm getting sick of this.

I can't wait fo this f***ing movie :D I want to see it now !!!!!!!!

well reguarding the clips, then my expectations have definately risen even more :D

JokerNick said:
meh, that's all I can say now, my hopes were up so high, but after some neagative review and the confirmation of some deaths, i'm not really excited about this film, I will see it in the theatre, just not opening weekend

Woah, who 'confirmed'? :eek:

I have really high expectations for this movie. It looks so awesome, as a Wolverine fan I'm way excited. I also can't wait for the Wolverine spin off's woot.

It´s really weird, some clips make me want to see the movie now like the AOL clip which is awesome and Jean almost betraying Magneto and almost all of the 7 minute preview, others are so cheesy it almost hurt (The Callisto demonstration, little kiddie Jean showing off, that weird Toad imitation on the chuch). I think chances of me loving the movie are 50/50 rigth now, anticipation down a little bit, but i'm still watching it.

I have a bad feeling, with the reviews, and the facts coming from the novellization... I hope the some of the thing we have heard are false, or changed scenes or something...
But I'm still seeing it as soon as possible, so I can come here and walk freely among the spoilers :p

dog, i wanna 2 c this movie so bad b 4 I saw the del thing! NOW, I'm trying 2 buy tickets b\c this movie is gonna blow my socks off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"