Age gap - why can't girls stick to their own age?

Sometimes a guy might be dating someone underage and not know it. You should see some of these teen girls nowadays they look like grown women and lying about their age.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I did an "I'm 34, she's 24", but I prefer to be with people who will get ancient references...and people that I don't have to tutor on "how-to-live".

I think I was around 25 when a 16 year old was agressively (CUckoo! CUckoo!) pursuing me and I wasn't even tempted. Her skin reminded me of babies, and she was smart as a ping pong ball. :(

If a 20 something's hunting minors I say close/delete/maim. :)

I dated a guy who was 33 when I was 22 (He went after me.). It didn't last long as I found him boring after a short while.

I'm with you. I like people who have the same cultural frame of reference as me. I hate constantly having to explain allusions I make. It makes them no longer amusing. :(

LOL, go to any mall on a weekend. Or now, during the day since it's almost summer. You don't know who is who. I'm 28, but I look like I'm about 17 or 18, and I have had girls who are obviously teenagers come up to me and attempt to see if I have a girlfriend, what school I go to, etc. :o And no, I don't pursue it, you pervs.

Daisy said:
No where did I say anything about the 'entire male population'. I was talking very specifically about older guys who thought dating a teen sounded great. You know... the topic of the thread. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you'd have realized that if you weren't so defensive.

I think he's offended because he has dated a teenage girl and you made the generalization that all men who seek teenage girls are losers looking to take advantage of them.

3/4 of the people here don't get references I make. I even did an early 90's Ralph Wiggum joke on here and some girl didn't even get it. :(

Erzengel said:
3/4 of the people here don't get references I make. I even did an early 90's Ralph Wiggum joke on here and some girl didn't even get it. :(
That better not be the type of humor you use to pick up women.

ShadowBoxing said:
No I usually ask them if they were an 80's cartoon star who would they be?
Optimus Prime, Snake Eyes, Lion-O, or He-Man.

PyroChamber said:
Sometimes a guy might be dating someone underage and not know it. You should see some of these teen girls nowadays they look like grown women and lying about their age.

I can see where I guy might hook up with an underage girl for the night and not realize it (and he shouldn't be penalized for it if she's making herself look older and lying about her age), but a guy couldn't really 'date' a considerably younger girl for long without suspecting, I don't think.

Erzengel said:

nelson-haha.gif

I saw that post. Tsunulia, right?

^Simpsons humor that could be used however, is asking if she's looking for amanda Hugginkiss.

Outsiderzedge said:
I think he's offended because he has dated a teenage girl and you made the generalization that all men who seek teenage girls are losers looking to take advantage of them.

No duh. :rolleyes:

Erzengel said:

That's because she wasn't born until 1991. :o

Daisy said:
I can see where I guy might hook up with an underage girl for the night and not realize it (and he shouldn't be penalized for it if she's making herself look older and lying about her age), but a guy couldn't really 'date' a considerably younger girl for long without suspecting, I don't think.

The tang has a power to cloud men's minds.:eek:

Erzengel said:
No I usually ask them if they were an 80's cartoon star who would they be?
Optimus Prime, Snake Eyes, Lion-O, or He-Man.
Okay I'll bite...what is their answer?

ShadowBoxing said:

It depends on the girl.

Geez, I think you need to go to the "what do girls like to talk about" thread. :(

Daisy said:
So you admit that you made a ridiculous generalisation? Good, that's sorted then.

Look, I know were you're coming from. Unfortunatly we do live in a world were there are the sorts of losers that you alluded to.

I have to stress again though, I AM NOT OFFENDED. I am not a champion for the male population, and make no apologies for the actions of others.

ShadowBoxing said:
I usually open and close my hands like I'm manipulating invisible puppets and affect a loud, hissy breathing "cHUUUUUUUUUUUUUhH cHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhH", and then I go, "Hey, what am I? What am I bein'?!? Get it? cHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhH......cHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhH......Marshall Will and Holly!....what am I?"

ShadowBoxing said:

Usually they tell me their phone is ringing even though they don't have anything on them. :(

Daisy said:
It depends on the girl.

Geez, I think you need to go to the "what do girls like to talk about" thread. :(
I usually ask what their favorite beverage to drink is and then buy it for them, so I have no idea what that particular question's answer is...I think he should pose it on that thread.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I usually open and close my hands like I'm manipulating invisible puppets and affect a loud, hissy breathing "cHUUUUUUUUUUUUUhH cHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhH", and then I go, "Hey, what am I? What am I bein'?!? Get it? cHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhH......cHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhH......Marshall Will and Holly!....what am I?"
Okay that made me laugh:D

Usually they tell me their phone is ringing even though they don't have anything on them. :(

I'm sure its on vibrate:O

Wilhelm-Scream said:
WTF? :D

ShadowBoxing said:
I usually ask what their favorite beverage to drink is and then buy it for them, so I have no idea what that particular question's answer is...I think he should pose it on that thread.

I usually ask them "Hey yous must be like a model or something". "Hows would you like to go back to my place and screw?"

Flame on! said:
So you admit that you were in the wrong to make that generalisation? Good, that's sorted then.

Look, I know were you're coming from. Unfortunatly we do live in a world were there are the sorts of losers that you alluded to.

I have to stress again though, I AM NOT OFFENDED. I am not a champion for the male population, and make no apologies for the actions of others.

You really need to take a chill pill.

I didn't make any wrong generalization. I stand by what I said in my first post. I think older guys that think going after teenage girls 'sounds good' are losers who can't 'make it' with girls who are their peers so they go after the 'vunlerable' ones to make their ego feel better.

I love when people feel the need to type in all caps to show that they're not offended. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"