Age gap - why can't girls stick to their own age?

For a male to find a girl of the right age, he needs to take 1/2 his own age and add seven years to it, so says the honorable Elijah Mohammad.

Daisy said:
Again, no duh. :rolleyes:

How do you feel about Flame on! at this moment?

Do you believe he was a loser preying on the innocence and naivety of teenage girls when he was dating one?

Strange said:
For a male to find a girl of the right age, he needs to take 1/2 his own age and add seven years to it, so says the honorable Elijah Mohammad.

Is that where that came from? :confused:

Woo hoo 21 year olds all around!!!

I think it is not a question of age but maturity....

Daisy said:
You really need to take a chill pill.

I didn't make any wrong generalization. I stand by what I said in my first post. I think older guys that think going after teenage girls 'sounds good' are losers who can't 'make it' with girls who are their peers so they go after the 'vunlerable' ones to make their ego feel better.

I love when people feel the need to type in all caps to show that they're not offended. :)
I'm perfectly chilled, Princess...

Incidently, I love it when people spell 'vulnerable' incorrectly. Typo or no typo, I stand by my right to be ammused by it.

POP QUIZ - What am I?

John - I am dating a 17 year old girl. I am 25 years old. We have lots in common and get on really well. We have yet to have sex because we want to wait until the moment is right, and when we are both sure. I have met her parents and she has met mine. We all get along really well.

Barry - Sounds good

John - I agree, dating this teenage girl does sound good.

Now, is John a. A loser who can't make it with girls who are his peers.

Or is he b. Lucky to have found someone who he cares about.

A or B, please.

The both of you get over it already.

You're boring me. You're upsetting the kids.

Flame On! didn't mean anything by his 'sounds good' comment, and Daisy didn't mean to generalize.

kainedamo said:
The both of you get over it already.

You're boring me. You're upsetting the kids.

Flame On! didn't mean anything by his 'sounds good' comment, and Daisy didn't mean to generalize.
Quiet you, I'm working my way up to asking her out...

Flame on! said:
Now, is John a. A loser who can't make it with girls who are his peers.

Or is he b. Lucky to have found someone who he cares about.

A or B, please.
I don't know what else is there to know about John. Is he a liar? Is he good at using wit and charm to win over these women? Is he insincere? What's his family history? Where did he meet this girl? Under what circumstances did they meet? Whats her family like? Why is she not dating someone her age? Does she have a reason? How does she feel about John being 25? How does John feel about her being 17? Is dating people that age common for either of the two individuals? Wasn't that last post a generalization in and of itself? etc.

ShadowBoxing said:
I don't know what else is there to know about John. Is he a liar? Is he good at using wit and charm to win over these women? Is he insincere? What's his family history? Where did he meet this girl? Under what circumstances did they meet? Whats her family like? Why is she not dating someone her age? Does she have a reason? How does she feel about John being 25? How does John feel about her being 17? Is dating people that age common for either of the two individuals? Wasn't that last post a generalization in and of itself? etc.
Mah, I can't be bothered to take any of that into account. LET'S GENERALISE!

Erzengel said:
When I was 23 I was introduced to my bethroed wife of 16. We traded 2 cows, 5 chickens and 4 sheep for her. :up:
Only 5 chickens.......you really know how to barter.:)

C. Lee said:
Only 5 chickens.......you really know how to barter.:)
My dad was a big wig in our village.

Strange said:

WOMEN

Women are deficient in mind and religion.

[*]Mohammed asked some women, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half that of a man?" The women said, "yes," He said, "This is because of the deficiency of the woman's mind. " Vol. 3:826
[*]Mohammed to women: "I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than you." Vol. 2:541 [/LIST][/LIST]The majority of people in hell are women.
    • Mohammed said, "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers are women. " Vol. 1:28, 301; Vol. 2:161; Vol. 7:124
Women are a bad omen.
    • Mohammed said, " Bad omen is in the woman, the house and the horse." Vol. 7:30
Women are harmful to men.
    • Mohammed said, "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women." Vol. 7:33
Women may not wear wigs.
    • Mohammed said, " Don't wear false hair for Allah sends His curse upon such ladies who lengthen their hair artificially." Vol. 7:133
  • SEX AND MARRIAGE
Mohammed's sexual strength is equal to 30 men.
    • Anas said, "The prophet used to visit all his wives in an hour round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the prophet was given the strength of thirty (men). " Vol. 1:268
Mohammed married a 9 year old girl.
    • "Narrated Aisha that the prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old." Vol. 7:64

mmmmm, yeah, not really too impressed with anything that dude has to say about women. Kthx:):up:

I don't care if a 19 year old girl dates a 25 year old guy. But if someone in their 20's dating a high school girl is pethetic. Girls in my high school don't seem to realize yet that men are pretty immature and if someone who is 25 wants to date a 16 year old just means they want to have sex with them because they cant get none

Aiden said:
At my school, 13/14 year old girls go out with 18-21 year olds. I was shocked at first but I've become used to it now. It seems todays young girls are become ruttier all the time.

I blame Bratz, Super Sweat 16 and bad moms

I'm 13 years older than my wife...but then we aren't teenagers either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"