why do young girls date older men?

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
yeah so why do young women date older men. imt alking to a girl right now who i have'nt spoken to in a long time whos living with a 27 year old(shes 19) and basically just admitted shes mooching off of him.

1. They think that they will be respected by their peers and appear mature.
2. Money
3. Driver's liscence
4. Prestige

You really shouldn't ask your relationship advice on a messageboard.

Don't you have a friend or something to ask this stupid **** to?:confused:

Hades said:
You really shouldn't ask your relationship advice on a messageboard.

Don't you have a friend or something to ask this stupid **** to?:confused:

what relationship advice? this was just something random.

hmm...
because they want to develop relationships and find the person they love.

Tangled Web said:
1. They think that they will be respected by their peers and appear mature.
2. Money
3. Driver's liscence
4. Prestige

So older people automatically hold all of those?

girls date older men for the same reason that i date older men. they have more money then i do and i am a ****e.

pyromaniac said:
So older people automatically hold all of those?
No, but I think those are things that some immature girls covet. A dl is like a magnet for getting younger women.

As long as you know it's not the only 'dysfunctional' type of relationship...

Outsiderzedge said:
A 27 year old man is more mature than a 19 year old boy.

Not true in all cases. Most of the time they can pretend to be that way and really aren't more mature.

Outsiderzedge said:
A 27 year old man is more mature than a 19 year old boy.

I just met a 35 year old man who was dating a 18 year old woman and he joked about sleeping with her horny best friend quite a few times infront of both of them, he made plenty Clerks II and Family Guy references, talked about all his trips to strip clubs, asking people if they wanted to go to a strip club right now. She's keeping him secret from her parents coming up with lies as they have sex at his apartment that still hasn't been upacked after a few years. I believe he was married before can't remember.

A few never mature.

GoldenAgeHero said:
yeah so why do young women date older men. imt alking to a girl right now who i have'nt spoken to in a long time whos living with a 27 year old(shes 19) and basically just admitted shes mooching off of him.

it's a sad joke nature plays on us. girls are interested in boys before boys are interested in girls, and by the time boys are interested in girls, girls are interested in men. it's tragic, really.

The fact the women date older men is not a rule. Older men are a good choice for some of the women because they are more mature and of course money is an important reason.
BUT not all women are alike! For example I like younger guys!:)

Decay said:
The fact the women date older men is not a rule. Older men are a good choice for some of the women because they are more mature and of course money is an important reason.
BUT not all women are alike! For example I like younger guys!:)

do you like black guys?:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"