Age of Ultron Age of Ultron SPOILER thread, DO NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled!!! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't Hulk freaking talk? What wrong with Hulk talk?!

I too have always enjoyed the "man and monster" aspect of the character and since we knew that he most likely won't be in the rest of phase 3 (save for Infinity War) I think it works to keep using this to keep him away.

Imo it's much better than someone sending him away against his will.

[BLACKOUT] I hear that there is romance brewing between black widow and bruce banner. can anyone confirm?

if true, that pisses me off. I wanted the widow/hawkeye ship to continue sailing and I wanted betty to come back at some point.[/BLACKOUT]

Remember when Maria Hill kinda eyed Cap in Avengers 1. Was I reading that wrong?

[BLACKOUT] I hear that there is romance brewing between black widow and bruce banner. can anyone confirm?

if true, that pisses me off. I wanted the widow/hawkeye ship to continue sailing and I wanted betty to come back at some point.[/BLACKOUT]

Not sure why you hid those spoilers since this is the spoiler post.

But [BLACKOUT]It is true. There was no way Hawkeye would have a romantic relationship with Widow but don't want to spoil it for you if you were only looking for an answer to your question. [/BLACKOUT] If you don't care then:[BLACKOUT] Hawkeye is married and has a family.[/BLACKOUT]

Not sure why you hid those spoilers since this is the spoiler post.

But [BLACKOUT]It is true. There was no way Hawkeye would have a romantic relationship with Widow but don't want to spoil it for you if you were only looking for an answer to your question. [/BLACKOUT] If you don't care then:[BLACKOUT] Hawkeye is married and has a family.[/BLACKOUT]
ughhhhhhhhh. i appreciate you giving me the answer, even though i effing hate it.

Your hate gives me power.

let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

so no lead in for Ant-Man? Lame.

TBH I think this is a missed opportunity, they could've also done an Ant-man post credit. The movie comes out 3 months from now and I bet the general public doesn't know jack about Ant-man, so why not use the opportunity to give a tease?

I only want to know one thing......does Cap say Avengers Assemble?

That's why Kevin Feige was asked that question about Ant-Man being an after-thought. Avengers 2 doesn't have a lead-in for Ant-Man, and the movie feels like an obligation due to Wright's involvement from years ago. When he left, Marvel was already in pre-production and I got the sense of 'Let's just get this over with'.

Now I hope the rumors are true about Hank Pym and Scott Lang being involved with Civil War. That'll solidify Ant-Man as a movie that fits in like a puzzle piece rather than a throwaway film.

TBH I think this is a missed opportunity, they could've also done an Ant-man post credit. The movie comes out 3 months from now and I bet the general public doesn't know jack about Ant-man, so why not use the opportunity to give a tease?

I think Marvel Studios is at that point where they don't need cliffhangers for their films to be successful anymore since a lot of fans are going to watch the movie anyway.

One thing they do have though is the fact that everyone that sees Age of Ultron will see the Ant-Man trailer.

Does seem like a serious step backwards with Hulk's development. Eh.

Anyone notice that Thor indirectly mentions the events of Guardians of the Galaxy when he says the mind gem is the fourth Infinity Stone to surface in recent months.

It's not though. He hides this time to protect Black Widow.

But in the long run, it's still treading over the same covered grounds. Bruce goes into hiding in order to protect his loved one(s).

It's the same moment RetroNaz called out. Hulkbuster/Tony pins Hulk to the ground and holds his hulkbusterhand over Hulk's head. (Which is a new hand that attached itself to Hulkbuster after Hulk destroyed an arm previously.) The new hand has a sort of springy punch mechanism and Tony uses it to punch Hulk in the face... about 10-20 or so times. Tony holds Hulk to the ground while punching him and says something like "go to sleep, go to sleep" kinda praying it will work yet in a way he is sorry he has to do this. Hulkbuster really goes to town and you see Hulk getting brutally and endlessly facepunched. It's kind of a reverse brutality compared to the hulk-loki moment in the first movie, so it does work as an equally awesome moment.

Ugh!! I can't stand even hearing that.. Wheedon really doesn't respect the Hulk at all.. That's just utter garbage !! What's done is done though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"