Age of Ultron Age of Ultron SPOILER thread, DO NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled!!! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't Hawkeye get shot in the first HYDRA fight?
He does. But Dr. Cho has a convenient revolutionary skin graph machine that can make synthetic tissues... or how to conveniently set-up the coming of Vision.

He goes to London to find Selvig and together they go to some cryptic mystical pond where he has to bath in to revive his vision and decipher it. And then he sees the Infinity Stones, and put two and two together.

That part was like... "Ok whatever you say, movie."

Asgardian stuff XD But seriously thanks again.

Can someone clear up the ultron voice for me? Some trailers he has a robotic sound to it and others, its just pure james spader. Im really hoping it is robotic like in the original trailer but im assuming he voice kind of evolves as he does.

He does. But Dr. Cho has a convenient revolutionary skin graph machine that can make synthetic tissues... or how to conveniently set-up the coming of Vision.

ahhh I see.

I still think they could go that route in bringing Pietro back. I've heard conflicting reports on whether Dr. Cho dies or not, but even if she did, QS is with Fury on the Helicarrier. they could easily revive him and make an offhand comment regarding "Dr. Cho's research."

Of the 9 Avengers including Vision, Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver who are the ones who get the least screen time? Also which characters get the most? Actually is War Machine in it much? Falcon?

Falcon is at the party scene and appears at the very end with the new team.

ahhh I see.

I still think they could go that route in bringing Pietro back. I've heard conflicting reports on whether Dr. Cho dies or not, but even if she did, QS is with Fury on the Helicarrier. they could easily revive him and make an offhand comment regarding "Dr. Cho's research."
The thing is... Pietro DIED on the battlefield. Skin graph is certainly not the way to go here. Clint was just injured, so they had time to bring him back to the tower and HEAL him. Pietro died from his gunshot wounds (guy got shot by a Quinjet gun), and Cho's technology doesn't bring back the dead.

Of the 9 Avengers including Vision, Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver who are the ones who get the least screen time? Also which characters get the most? Actually is War Machine in it much? Falcon?

Rhodey is just AWESOME in this. He just kills it every time he shows up. He has a funny little running gag during the party scene, and one of my favorite moment of the moment was him reacting to Vision stealing his thunder.

Regarding least and most screentime... I don't know really. Quicksilver got the least I guess.

The thing is... Pietro DIED on the battlefield. Skin graph is certainly not the way to go here. Clint was just injured, so they had time to bring him back to the tower and HEAL him. Pietro died from his gunshot wounds (guy got shot by a Quinjet gun), and Cho's technology doesn't bring back the dead.

has MCU logic ever been that sound? :funny: I mean Coulson was stabbed through the heart and pronounced dead at the scene.

I'm just saying it is a way. maybe not the way.

Rhodey is just AWESOME in this. He just kills it every time he shows up. He has a funny little running gag during the party scene, and one of my favorite moment of the moment was him reacting to Vision stealing his thunder.

Regarding least and most screentime... I don't know really. Quicksilver got the least I guess.
Oh so he's in it a fair bit? Really looking forward to his parts.

Falcon is at the party scene and appears at the very end with the new team.
Didn't realise he was at the party too! So he appears just at the party and at the end, no action right?

has MCU logic ever been that sound? :funny:
:woot:

True. But Dr. Cho is not the way to go with this one. They had to bring the whole alien thing for Coulson. But I don't think you need Pietro back. He wasn't that interesting of a character in the movie to begin with. He was ok and served his purpose. I don't mind him staying dead. In fact, I would like it better if he stayed dead.

Thanks. What powers does Vision get to show? Does he take on drones as well as Ultron?

Thanks. What powers does Vision get to show? Does he take on drones as well as Ultron?

He takes on drones like a mother. We get to see all of his powers, which I think can be confusing for the average moviegoers (as they're not explained, they just happened). But wait for Thor, IM and Vison beaming at Ultron together. GOLD.

He takes on drones like a mother. We get to see all of his powers, which I think can be confusing for the average moviegoers (as they're not explained, they just happened). But wait for Thor, IM and Vison beaming at Ultron together. GOLD.
Wow! So Vision's beam, Iron Man's unibeam and Thor's lightning at the same time? Love the sound of that. What is everyone else doing while that's happening?

Wow! So Vision's beam, Iron Man's unibeam and Thor's lightning at the same time? Love the sound of that. What is everyone else doing while that's happening?

There are drones to destroy and people to evacuate you know :woot:

There are drones to destroy and people to evacuate you know :woot:
Haha. Yeah I was trying to get super-specific. ;) As in are the others working together in small groups, all solo or in one big group? Hulk must be destorying drones all over the shop.

Haha. Yeah I was trying to get super-specific. ;) As in are the others working together in small groups, all solo or in one big group? Hulk must be destorying drones all over the shop.

Hulk gets a little late to the party but gets his share of action. But the group shot is the real standout moment of the climax. That blew my mind.

Also Vibraniul Ultron calling out Thor and kicking his ass was pretty awesome as well.

Hulk gets a little late to the party but gets his share of action. But the group shot is the real standout moment of the climax. That blew my mind.

Also Vibraniul Ultron calling out Thor and kicking his ass was pretty awesome as well.
The group shot when they are defending that thing in the middle? What is that thing again? And does the final defeat of Ultron take place there or close to it?

The group shot when they are defending that thing in the middle? What is that thing again? And does the final defeat of Ultron take place there or close to it?

It's the key to drop the whole city. Ultron plan is to get that chunk of the city high up then drop it, meteorite style, to wipe out all life on earth. That thing in the middle shut off the gravitational stuff that makes the city fly in the air. Ultron prime shambled body is defeated in a bus (I think), then Vision destroys the remaining drone close to the crater that was Sokovia.

what would you say is Cap's shining moment in the film?

I'm a huge Cap fan and oh boy... Three minutes in and what he does is IN-SANE!!! Also his shinning moment in definitively the South Korea chase scene. And the way he starts that insane slow-mo group shot. I lost my mind.

Just to clarify, the spoiler plot summary I posted was not my own but one that was confirmed (although of course a few things might be out of order) from a friend who saw it - thanks for pointing out or clarifying things from it - I just hadn't seen a straight up full summary posted here yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"