Age of Ultron Age of Ultron SPOILER thread, DO NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed that it's actually Thor destroying that huge portion of the city with lightning?

And I didnt seem him conjur any tornados.

I think he meant the jumping-aerial spin attack that Thor does to the Ultron bots on the bridge — it was a very cool shot.

Ok I think the trend isn't gonna change anytime soon so:

DarkPhoenix,does thor get some good feats of strenght? Does he have good screentime?

nothing groundbreaking for either Steve or Thor in this movie. Thor goes off a few times to find out what his vision was about, and these scenes are pretty confusing tbh. The usual fighting stuff... Nothing we haven't seen.

He's never doing anything else. He literally is awoken by them. He throws back Thor then, they discuss a little to see what he's up to, and he convinces them that he's on their side. Because he's not all JARVIS and not all Ultron either, he has a mind on his own.

So Thor wakes him up and then Vision attacks Thor? Then Thor tosses his hammer at him and Vision catches it? Is that how it goes?

He's never doing anything else. He literally is awoken by them. He throws back Thor then, they discuss a little to see what he's up to, and he convinces them that he's on their side. Because he's not all JARVIS and not all Ultron either, he has a mind on his own.

Thank you. So as soon as he wakes up Thor throws the hammer at Vision and he knocks it away. So technically he never picks it up?

1. Is Thor and Vision's fight even? And how epic is it on a scale of one to ten?

2. Does Thor get some big action in the final battle and how does he stand up against Ultron?

3. Is Scarlett Witch as badass as the trailers let on?

4. Did it truly seem like an ensemble film or a one or two man show?

As I said, there isn't so much fighting going on between Vision and the Avengers.

Thor destroys that city that is about to shatter Earth in the end, so that's pretty important. Other than that, the usual smashing.

Wanda is along with Clint the best character in the movie. Witty, badass, layered, emotional, angry.

It's a good ensemble movie.

Wait a minute, Thor destroys an entire city? Are there people in the city?

[1] What is Vision and Ultron talking about at the end?

about death and humanity

[2] Does Vision sound like JARVIS in tone and manners?

not so much

[3] How many long panning team-up action shots are there? The first movie only had that one.

Only the one in the beginning, from what I remember.

Did you like Hawkeyes portrayal in the movie? Did he get a lot of screentime and great scenes?

Best character in the movie. Great characterization, perfect lines, a little comic humor. Couldn't be better.

DP,

[1] Does Vision have good lines or are they a bit dry?

[2] Does Vision help fight Ultron bots or does he mainly only finishes Ultron off?

[3] When or what does Vision phase through? I wonder how they show his abilities.

After reading through the spoilers there are somethings I like others not so much still excited though. Just glad I know already that I might not like something.

Points of interest

The Vision situation: Disappointing if he doesn't trade sides, but the fact that he's part JARVIS and the Avengers awaking him negate the need for it. As for him making the final blow, I'll have to see how it plays out.

Natasha/Bruce: Still not a fan and I'm not too keen on what I hear about it. Especially if they're really getting serious with the whole marriage and children thing (which seems incredibly random). The whole Banner crashes into the ocean just sounds like a Peggy Steve situation all over again which in all honesty is not only stupid but pointless. If it's true that Widow is searching for him I hope it doesn't retract anything from her character in Civil War.

I don't want to mess up any details, guys, and I'm a character person. I don't recall every detail of action scenes after first time. So I'll rather not say anything on that Vision waking scene anymore before I get something wrong.

And spitfire: Don't worry, I'm feeling to sick right now to get annoyed ;). Persons who have read all my posts here know that I'm very able to like other ships, or I'd really have a problem with Clint in this movie.

i was so sure about Bruce going to space :sigh:

so he's just chilling somewhere in the ocean till the mcu needs him again?

DP,

[1] Does Vision have good lines or are they a bit dry?

[2] Does Vision help fight Ultron bots or does he mainly only finishes Ultron off?

[3] When or what does Vision phase through? I wonder how they show his abilities.

Many good lines. He's doing everything, he's where is needed. He's phasing when he helps out Rhodey with a few flying Ultrons.

After reading through the spoilers there are somethings I like others not so much still excited though. Just glad I know already that I might not like something.

Points of interest

The Vision situation: Disappointing if he doesn't trade sides, but the fact that he's part JARVIS and the Avengers awaking him negate the need for it. As for him making the final blow, I'll have to see how it plays out.

Natasha/Bruce: Still not a fan and I'm not too keen on what I hear about it. Especially if they're really getting serious with the whole marriage and children thing (which seems incredibly random). The whole Banner crashes into the ocean just sounds like a Peggy Steve situation all over again which in all honesty is not only stupid but pointless. If it's true that Widow is searching for him I hope it doesn't retract anything from her character in Civil War.

Yeah, the entire Nat/Bruce thing is weak sauce :cmad:, especially if Banner crashes into the ocean for no real reason. Sending him to space would be better. It'd give Tony a reason to start S.W.O.R.D. and extra possibilities for him to meet other characters and come back.

DP, Does Vision pick up the hammer or does he just catch it and throw it back at Thor?

i was so sure about Bruce going to space :sigh:

so he's just chilling somewhere in the ocean till the mcu needs him again?

Maybe he meets the Inhumans...or Namor. The Inhumans are located near an ocean I believe.

Does Hulk speak at all in the film? Thanks in advance!

I thought there was an embargo? Those aren't vague opinions about the film.

DP, there's a rumor going around that Scarlett Witch gets her full costume or something close to it at the end. Is this true?

Thanks for sticking around and giving us all this info. Really appreciate it. You deserve a really big cookie...

iIQQM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back