Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x01 - "The Ghost" - Discussion Thread

Pretending to be the devil would be a pretty Eli thing to do I think :woot:

Must say I thought the premiere episode was g*d damn fire.

How could that be too much for ABC? It was screened at 10 pm where they can show more. It's in the Revenge time slot now isn't it (except that was on Sundays)?

How could that be too much for ABC? It was screened at 10 pm where they can show more. It's in the Revenge time slot now isn't it (except that was on Sundays)?

i dont think it was too much but its almost like a new show with it being darker, thus they will ease us into some of it. i think it will get grittier as it goes...

i hope we see/hear reference to mephisto or dr strange sometime in the series, it has been hinted at by gabriel luna that they are so far part of the mystic fraternity that the MCU has started to set up...if we dont see him in AoS I think he kind of confirmed he will be showing up somewhere (maybe ragnarok)

LMDs have a LOT of potential to be used in future films and shows as well which i would welcome

1b44ux.gif

LOL Quake goes for a ride next!

And based on the next episode teaser, we know how she ends up on top of Ghost Rider's ride.

i dont think it was too much but its almost like a new show with it being darker, thus they will ease us into some of it. i think it will get grittier as it goes...

i hope we see/hear reference to mephisto or dr strange sometime in the series, it has been hinted at by gabriel luna that they are so far part of the mystic fraternity that the MCU has started to set up...if we dont see him in AoS I think he kind of confirmed he will be showing up somewhere (maybe ragnarok)

LMDs have a LOT of potential to be used in future films and shows as well which i would welcome
Well, we KNOW Thor has Doc Strange's Business card in one picture when they're in NYC, and I can see if they follow the idea of Odin not remembering who he is, Thor might enlist Strange's help either finding Odin or making him recall who he is.

And based on the next episode teaser, we know how she ends up on top of Ghost Rider's ride.
Doesn't his hood flame? That could intesting seeing how she avoids getting scorched.

I wonder if that's really Chloe there or some stunt booty? Regardless a Nice n sexy moment though they definitely shoulda showed the full butt or maybe that would a been too much 4 ABC. Liked seeing the bruises on her hinting at how hard she's pushing her self as Quake
"Stunt booty" lol

This just started here in the U.K this week, enjkiyed but needed more Ghost Rider for me. Oh well, Chloe is still hot as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"