Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x02 - "Meet the New Boss" - Discussion Thread

Silvermoon

Made To Be Ruled
Reaction score
Synopsis:
“Meet the New Boss” – Daisy goes to battle Ghost Rider at a terrible cost, and Coulson faces the new Director, and his bold agenda surprises them all, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie.

Guest starring are Jason O’Mara as the Director, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Nico David as boy, John Churchill as father, Adrian Quinonez as Ignacio, Jen Kuo Sung as Chen, Daniel Zacapa as Canelo, Lilli Birdsell as Lucy, Dan Donohue as Frederick, Ward Roberts as Hugo, Usman Ally as Vincent, Deren Tadlock as armed S.H.I.E.L.D. guard and Mark Daneri as Wisconsin congressman.

“Meet the New Boss” was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Vincent Misiano.

Promo:
https://youtu.be/ICfSaUpORpg

1b44ux.gif

LOL Quake goes for a ride next!

And based on the next episode teaser, we know how she ends up on top of Ghost Rider's ride.

1b4v0l.gif

Missed the thread moved it here.
LOL they are really having fun with how she launches herself.

I'm glad we'll see them go at it again, although that - "you know who I am, which is a problem that needs to go away" edit seems like a real cheat.
It's cut that way, but I don't think that's her he is pounding on in the end. :wow:

1b4y6a.gif

Also LOL at all the "Quake & Bake" shipping.:funny:

Last edited:
1b4v0l.gif

Missed the thread moved it here.
LOL they are really having fun with how she launches herself.

I'm glad we'll see them go at it again, although that - "you know who I am, which is a problem that needs to go away" edit seems like a real cheat.
It's cut that way, but I don't think that's her he is pounding on in the end. :wow:

Also LOL at all the "Quake & Bake" shipping.

That shot of her "looking up" at Robbie is obviously from another scene that might not even involve Robbie about to kick her ass.

Interesting mention of his uncle there. Probably not coincidence.

Yeah, seems like it. Knowing he's a golden age character and he's called Jeffrey

1bb9a2.gif

What the freak was that!?:shock

I thought I was having another acid flash back:waa:

May has been infected by that box ghost from last episode, which causes people to see others with the weird eyes and such.

MAAAAAN, the live stream still isn't working

The new start time is killing me. Really liked the first ep though.

I'm going to try to watch it live tonight. I feel OK so far, but the real test is tomorrow.

^ Gotta work early in the morning. Of course, making it really freakin' creepy isn't going to help with my sleep either.

Well they ain't ghosts. But Reyes ....

Someone with better comics knowledge know what the Darkhold is?

Someone with better comics knowledge know what the Darkhold is?
Book of Sins

http://marvel.com/universe/Darkhold
Also known as the Book of Sins because of its corrupting influence from its spells. The Darkhold was written billions of years ago by the Elder God Chthon, containing all of the dark magical knowledge of the time. The indestructible parchments have been spread across the Earth and regathered on numerous occasions, sometimes held by the likes of Morgan Le Fay, Aelfric the Mad Monk, Cagliostro, Taboo, Gregor Russoff and Dr. Strange. Still considered the most potent book of black magic in existence, the Darkhold has spawned imitators, like the Necronomicon, and numerous partial or complete copies have been made, such as the Shiatra Book of the Damned and Libro del Malditos. An entire cult, the Darkholders, exists to facilitate the Darkhold's use, and the demonic Dwarf frequently persuades people in need to use a page from the Book of Sins, at the cost of their immortal soul.

what happend so far? (for those of us living in the 'intenational' part of those box office threads)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"