Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x05 - "Lockup" - Discussion Thread

The Vienna thing just might be something that got greatly exaggerated in order for a case to be built for him as the new SHIELD boss.

Also, if he ever found out that the Senator's working with the Watchdogs, that Senator is -- for lack of a better term -- gonna probably regret her manipulations.

Looks like Mace is not such a hero as everyone thinks.

Perhaps he just took credit for something someone else did. People assumed that he was the hero in that situation, and he didn't contradict that simply by remaining silent. Perhaps he was paralysed by fear during the situation and stood by and did nothing, but events worked out that it looks like he was heroic.

Since they gave us the easter egg of the Darkhold being in (presumably) Johnny Blaze's basement, what are the odds we get to see that Ghost Rider make a cameo or alternatively that we at least finally see the flaming motorcycle in action?

I actually hope that Mace doesn't have some nefarious angle. I'd rather he be a genuinely good guy with some insecurities and shortcomings. The head of a global organization turned villain has been done to death.

I figured he would always end up bad. I don't see Coulson being out of the "Director" chair for long.

I wish daisy would just go away ,get off my tv screen

they should show that any transportation that he's in can be his "ride" as Ghost Rider...

I was half expecting him to take control of the Jet when he was arguing with Coulson lol

That would be epic. :woot:

I actually hope that Mace doesn't have some nefarious angle. I'd rather he be a genuinely good guy with some insecurities and shortcomings. The head of a global organization turned villain has been done to death.

I agree.

Glad to see Daisy wasn't the 100% center but disappointed in their evolution of her powers. She has a gift but it harms her whenever she uses it. I don't recall any other inhumans having negative side effects to using their abilities. Just seems like a contrived way to save a buck on their special effects budget.

Jin-Yang had to drain people's life force in order to regenerate.
Gordon had his eyes grown over with skin.
Raina had spines come out of her body everywhere causing her pain.
Lash

That's just off the top of my head.

Good episode! Really hope Mace isn't a bad guy though. He's really likeable

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"