Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 2 "0-8-4" Discussion

CANNOT wait to watch this!...tomorrow. Since I watch it on Hulu.

993427_729747263708515_1970900949_n.jpg

Alien artifact possessing inexplicable powers, ancient artifact possessing inexplicable powers or ancient alien artifact possessing inexplicable powers.

Or just "artifact of inexplicable nature and unknown origin."

Would be interesting to eventually know what the other "codes" SHIELD has for certain situations or occurrences.

Would be interesting to eventually know what the other "codes" SHIELD has for certain situations or occurrences.
we will probably find out. at least SOME of them.
I wonder what the code for unregistred gifted is.
or if there is a code 6-1-6...

I hope it came from Asgard, like a certain gauntlet with sparky gems.

Oh my god

MY ****ING LOCAL NEWS JUST INTERRUPTED THE BEGINNING OF THE FREAKING EPISODE ****

Oh my god

MY ****ING LOCAL NEWS JUST INTERRUPTED THE BEGINNING OF THE FREAKING EPISODE ****

I am just having technical difficulties. I will watch it tomorrow. If this is a global thing. Sucks for the ratings

No there was some type of bomb found at our local airport. Where nothing actually happened. But they had to take 6 minutes to explain that to us. Thank you local news. :facepalm

A couple more new scenes from Thor in today's episode. Wonder if they're going to do this every week? Awesome if so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Thor is, at the least, going to look pretty cool

I love this show! And that Thor spot was amazing! looks so good I'm glad I've been avoiding spoilers

So, every time Coulson talks about Tahiti he says "It's a magical place."

...Discuss.

Are we going to meet a new Coulson girl every week lmao

Incan, first thing that comes to mind is eternals 1 and celestials.

Coulson is much more....strict. Hehe

Is Tahiti related to anything in the comics at all?? Its clearly code for where he was and it was a" magic place" can't wait to find that all out.

Also cool gadget Ward used!

Hydra!!

2k14 looks awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a pretty well shot action setpiece

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member