Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Wendell Vaughn (Quasar) or his father Prof. Vaughn as people working on Alien contact and research (maybe SWORD)

I'd like to see Project Pegasus myself. After Ant-Man next year they have a route for Bill Foster's Goliath/Giant-Man as well there.

Anyone see Elizabeth Henstridge's interview on Craig Ferguson? She didn't really talk about AOS at all, but more about getting completely naked at a Turkish bath.

The main concern here should be whether or not there is footage and where we can see it.

I'd like to see Project Pegasus myself. After Ant-Man next year they have a route for Bill Foster's Goliath/Giant-Man as well there.

Pegasus was destroyed in the beginning of Avengers, though no reason it couldn't have been secretly rebuilt since then. I wouldn't bank on seeing much Ant-Man connections until Season 3. The movie doesn't come out until late summer, and season 2 will be wrapped up by May. Still, seeing any Ant-Man characters would be really cool.

I thought the finale was a bit disappointing, the best stuff was between Fitz and Simmons. Killing off Garrett in such a comedic way was a really odd choice, and it looks like they are just replacing Ward with Triplet. :(

Wasn't Deathlok a villain in the comics? :huh:

I guess bloody hand man/woman will be next seasons villain.

The version this was most infuenced by, Collins, was definitely a hero.

Or, he doesn't have to turn into a photocopy of the comic appearance, because this is an adaptation.

Funny how when they showed his x-rayed version in the show he basically was a photocopy of his comic look.

So, it looks like Marvel got some influence from the show:

The new Deathlok...

ORIGSINS2014001-003.jpg

Wow, did they really need to do that?
Better than the show counterpart but not by much.

Strawman is full of straw. There are more possibly positions than "photo-identical!" and "run the comics through the shredder!" In fact, there is a whole spectrum of positions, dependent on each character and each medium.

Which is to say, Deathlok doesn't need to look exactly like the comic, because he's significantly divergent from the comic in origin. He's a new version, not the Luther Manning or Michael Collins version. He doesn't need the red spandex bodysuit.

He has a lot of threads in common with the Collins version, and obviously they teased his comic look, it`s just a question as too how cheap they want to go about things in the future.

I don`t see how his current look is anything to defend.

That costume in the picture actually looks similar to the outfit FitzSimmons designed for him before he got blowed up. They should bring that one back with the wrist gauntlets and the cyber-leg. Or at least get rid of the laser tag vest.

It'll be interesting to see which Marvel Comics characters show up in season two. I'd actually like to see someone take up the Ronin moniker. There are also some characters I see who were Avengers in the comics that could easily appear in Season Two without having to join the Avengers lineup in the MCU (although they may need to change their stories a bit).

One thing I'd like to see is to not have every comic-based hero end up being a SHIELD Agent or have ties to SHIELD. Would be nice to see heroes acting independently, but still helping Team Coulson.

Random found picture

FunlTUU.jpg

:hubba

I hope we soon get the inevitable "Me in My Place: Esquire's funny joke from a beautiful woman" video of Chloe that is almost certain to follow.

How would not moving his hands prevent him from talking? :huh:

the joke is that Italian people can barely say a sentence without some form of arm/hand waving

Boo I hate how quiet it has become around here already :(

i pop in every day, but its desolated here... come join us in the guardians of the galaxy thread

I may do soon, but I'll be jumping ship to the X-Men forums next week :woot:

I'm still not 100% on Guardians :/

I may do soon, but I'll be jumping ship to the X-Men forums next week :woot:

I'm still not 100% on Guardians :/
....you will be. lol
GotG has some great moments so far that I can't wait to see

If I'm here in FL on August 2nd I can meet Chloe at the Tampa Comic Con. Def wanna ask her if she is going to pop off some powers in season 2

She wants $40 for a pic but it will be worth it to have that as my profile photo on FB

It's a Comic Con that's pretty much the reason all celebs do them. They charge for autographs and pics. Cash only. There are going to be a few celebs at the Tampa Comic Con, Chloe, Caity Lotz from Arrow and Richard Madden from Game of Thrones. All told it's going to cost me $125 to get pics with all of them. Richard wants $50, Caity wants $35 and Chloe wants $40. There is a VIP package for $150 that gets you in for all 3 days and includes autographs but since I really just want pics I doubt I'll do it. I can catch all 3 on Saturday and a ticket is only $20. Just not sure if I'm going to be in town though. Also lots of cool comic people there too like artist and writers and such

You can send me that 125 and I'll photoshop you in some pictures with them.. Must be dedicated to want to willingly pay money to take a picture with someone lol :D

If you see them in the street and ask nicely, you'll probably get the photos for free. Just think about all these candid shots fans have taken with Henry Cavill on the street. He's probably kicking himself that he didn't say "well that will be $40 please" at the end of the snapshot.

And it seems a bit bizarre to charge money for an autograph like that. If instead these celebs were signing a cheque, they would be paying you money to have their autograph. ;)

It's standard practise at all cons. It's an absolute scam, but needs must. I paid £15 to have Tom Baker scribble his name on a sheet of paper...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"