Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 4

Discussion in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' started by Thread Manager, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moridin Death Contagious Deity

Yeah, I don't quite understand the "held her own" comments. She got stomped in the second half of the fight, & if it wasn't for Hunter her brains would have been splattered across the floor.

2. Vartha Mod of Thunder

At LEAST there's the Agent Carter show. Hope we get MORE Kree goodness on that show.
    Like HOW did they come to get the knowledge of all of it in the first place? It hasn't been covered in to much detail yet

3. marcvader Lurker #1

I'm sure the series will cover Whitehall or whatever his name was originally and the acquisition of the diviner to smoothly transition in AoS's return.

4. Vartha Mod of Thunder

Yeah I see it like that too. Whitehall's the key to both shows lol

5. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

Well.... she did "hold her own" considering it was survive or be killed... considering that former shield agent is now essentially an assassin

6. Destructus86 Registered

yes but Agent 33 has had considerably more training. :) Skye is still training and doing great for someone of her level.

7. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

Nick Blood's armed response cop character called his team the avengers on last nights episode of Babylon :)

I wonder if any Agents of SHIELD will ever pop up in another Marvel movie like Ant-man, Black Panther, Civil War, ect?

I don't know if the avengers know Coulson's is alive and running SHIELD.

#907 chamber-music, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  8. Venom'sDad Enter The Sym

Sif visit the show...they know he's alive. Plus, I'm sure Fury brought everyone up to speed about Coulson, given their funnest of him, and distraught learning of his death.

9. Moridin Death Contagious Deity

But she only survived because Hunter saved her, otherwise she got stomped and was about to be shot in the head by 33. Not really "holding her own".

10. Silvermoon Made To Be Ruled

Coulson told Sif that he wanted to be the one to tell Thor, she strikes me as the type that would honor that request.

As for Fury, I don't think he's told them, and after the events of TWS, I don't know, I think Fury would probably be keeping what few secrets he has left as close as possible.

I think the reveal to them that Coulson is alive has yet to happen

11. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

the term "holing your own" doesn't mean you will survive in the end.. it just means you put up a pretty good fight for the most part. which she did

12. ericadawn16 Registered

Coulson originally told hill to tell stark hi, then he remembered that Stark still thought he was dead...Although it's plausible that Tony has figured it out since then and might be who Bobbi's working with.

13. Hunter Rider Ronin

14. Jesse Old Curmudgeon

Hail Hydra!

15. Mike Murdock Registered

FYI, he was being sarcastic the whole time. He didn't suddenly remember that Tony thought he was dead halfway through, he was trying to make a point. I don't think I disagree with your point, but I wanted to clarify.

16. hoy-small-fry It's a dance-off bro!

Just because Stark is obtaining info on new SHIELD, doesn't mean he'd know who was leading it.

Look at HYDRA. Whitehall didn't know who was running SHIELD, he had to get that information. Likewise, Stark could have planted Bobbi/Mac in HYDRA and SHIELD respectively, yet neither of them has mentioned who is in charge, only that SHIELD is working again. There is absolutely no way that Stark doesn't at least know that SHIELD is back.

Which begs the question, what exactly are the likes of Agent 13 and Maria Hill playing at? Shouldn't they be jumping at the opportunity to rejoin?

17. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

I highly doubt stark is doing any of that... its a bit of a mess and a convoluted concept that ultimately isn't that important

18. hoy-small-fry It's a dance-off bro!

Had to update my avatar in honour of Coulson wishing he was a hat guy :funny:
    (even if it means having to have a small avatar for a while just for Bobbi's reaction!)

19. hoy-small-fry It's a dance-off bro!

You have to acknowledge eventually that the Avengers know SHIELD is back, this is as good a way as any imo

20. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

I think its pretty obvious they will show us when the avengers find out... be it film or tv... right now there's no need to acknowledge it... shield is in hiding, and coulson isnt a public figure

21. InternetPeople Petty... and tiny

Why do the Avengers care about SHIELD? They are barely a shadow of what they once were. Hill is not obligated to tell Stark anything and may not have offered up any information because she hasn't been asked. That doesn't mean Hill has not told Stark or that Stark is not involved in Bobbi's plans.

While I don't think the Avengers care about SHIELD, I think Stark would care about SHIELD (assuming he knows of them) and he has the resources to find out. It makes some sense for Stark/Hill to plant a mole or group that could inform on what's happening with Coulson and his crew. Bobbi having ties to Stark and Coulson's loyalties to Cap creates a good wedge issue for the group assuming Civil War continues on for years (which it should).

22. hoy-small-fry It's a dance-off bro!

But they do... It was all over the news at the start of the season. I'm pretty sure someone noticed that :cwink:

23. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

Shield was. Coulson was not. They are still in hiding. What we see of shield on the show, is the main hub now. Which is miniscule

24. DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs Registered

Finished up the new episode and damn was it good. This show is just so awesome now. Glad the ratings are looking up too

25. DarknessOfDeath Rebel Scoundrel

Is there anyone who reads fan fiction just for fun ? I write some but I try to write my own original stuff but I love exploring characters in depth and such. I've been writing some Marvel related stuff lately, other than my gothic type stories...or whatever. lol.

I've been on tumblr lately and I've skimmed through some fan fics and god its so weird reading about the odd pairing...like Jemma and Bobbi...lols. ... don't wanna go there with that hahaha....if you know what I mean. But no, I could never write stuff like that - i actually try to revert myself from that perverted stuff if I can...but if it makes sense to the story, then so be it. Bobbi can be with Jemma :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.