Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only get a No-Prize if you can satisfactorily explain the error away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-Prize

Didn't always have to be. I remember reading comics where readers just got them for pointing out the error (looking at that list, it was Ralph Macchio on Daredevil, where he definitely had a very generous No-Prize policy). I think the concept shows the fun it's possible to have when one doesn't take nitpicking too seriously, but also the problems of those too obsessed with it.

I think the absence of the Avengers Tower is worth a No-Prize as long as people don't overdo it.

Also, no new episode this week, IIRC, for Marvel's 75th anniversary special, I think.
yeah, Marvel 75th Ann. special tomorrow in place of AoS.
But yes, Havok, only 6 episodes so far to catch up on. :D

Unfortunately CTV will not be showing Marvel 75th Anniversary instead they are playing the Hunger games instead!

It's a good thing I get the ABC affiliates, so I can see the 75th special at my leisure.

He better get a makeover, and for the better. I don't want to find that he's spent his time playing Laser Tag and his outfit looks even more like one now with panels that light up when you shoot at him.

To be a Deathlok fan is suffering. :(

Not sure if it make any difference but the ABC schedule november has Modern family before AOS on tuesday. I would think a show with stable rating will help

I don't see how noticing Avengers Tower not being in the skyline of NYC, especially when it's already been built, is a minor thing to notice.
Whenever there's a shot of NYC, in the MCU, I always think "wow, Stark/Avengers tower is there. Can we see it?" Now....sometimes no, because the angle isn't right or it's facing the wrong direction. On this occasion we happen to have a view of where it should be, exactly, and it's not there. That's why I noticed. It ISN'T a minor thing.....

sorry for bringing it up, I thought people here would have also noticed and mentioned it, and also have been bothered by it....at least a teeny bit.

they won't be airing a new Agents of Shield episode, the week of Christmas either

So with there being 2 episodes of AOS we don't get now, will they be able to air all of their intended episodes before Christmas and before Agent Carter takes its spot?
I think so. Even with no new episode on the 25th, that leaves the first three weeks in December available before Christmas. That should be enough time for whatever type of split they end up doing (which is likely either a 10-12 split or a 11-11 split - my guess is they're doing a 10-12 split). Probably an episode on Dec. 2, an episode on Dec. 9, maybe an episode on Dec. 16 (if they end up doing 11-11), off for Christmas week, off for New Years week, then we have Agent Carter in January/February. (or they could not show an ep on the 16th, and go ahead and show an ep on the 30th and it would still work for an 11-11 split)

They were so full of it, implying there was only one break this season.
This year, the largest chunk will be the winter break (which includes the 8 weeks that Agent Carter airs). Personally, I never took that to mean, hint, or imply that there wouldn't still be a week off here or there for certain 'staple' events (namely holidays, election, state of the union). I'm not bothered by them taking the week of Thanksgiving off.

They were so full of it, implying there was only one break this season.
It's the norm for shows on the major networks to get a week off here and there due to certain circumstances as stated by Silvermoon. What we won't be getting are prolonged times of being off air like last season except for the 8 week hiatus.

Unfortunately CTV will not be showing Marvel 75th Anniversary instead they are playing the Hunger games instead!
I sure it will be on-line tomorrow at least. That is a bunch of crap.

This year, the largest chunk will be the winter break (which includes the 8 weeks that Agent Carter airs). Personally, I never took that to mean, hint, or imply that there wouldn't still be a week off here or there for certain 'staple' events (namely holidays, election, state of the union). I'm not bothered by them taking the week of Thanksgiving off.

Ya people complaining about 2 weeks are just kind of being anal.

This is my guess on how the schedule breaks down for the rest of the year

Ep 9- Dec 2nd
Ep 10- Dec 9th
Ep 11- Dec 16th
2 Week Holiday Break
Agent Carter
Ep 1- Jan 6
Ep 2- Jan 13
Ep 3- Jan 20
Ep 4- Jan 27
Ep 5- Feb 4
Ep 6- Feb 11
Ep 7- Feb 18
Ep 8- Feb 24
AoS
Ep 12- March 3
Ep 13- March 10
Ep 14- March 17
Ep 15- March 24
Ep 16- March 31
Ep 17- April 7
Ep 18- April 14
Ep 19- April 21
Ep 20- April 28
Ep 21- May 5
Ep 22- May 12

Zero breaks in the 2nd half of the season.

If my above guess is correct it would put AoS at 12 weeks off for the season. Last year was 12 weeks off it's just that the 2nd half was so poorly scheduled. There was more weeks off between December and April than there was episodes, 11 weeks off and only 6 new episodes in 4 months is just terrible scheduling.

Ya people complaining about 2 weeks are just kind of being anal.

This is my guess on how the schedule breaks down for the rest of the year

Ep 9- Dec 2nd
Ep 10- Dec 9th
Ep 11- Dec 16th
2 Week Holiday Break
Agent Carter
Ep 1- Jan 6
Ep 2- Jan 13
Ep 3- Jan 20
Ep 4- Jan 27
Ep 5- Feb 4
Ep 6- Feb 11
Ep 7- Feb 18
Ep 8- Feb 24
AoS
Ep 12- March 3
Ep 13- March 10
Ep 14- March 17
Ep 15- March 24
Ep 16- March 31
Ep 17- April 7
Ep 18- April 14
Ep 19- April 21
Ep 20- April 28
Ep 21- May 5
Ep 22- May 12

Zero breaks in the 2nd half of the season.

If my above guess is correct it would put AoS at 12 weeks off for the season. Last year was 12 weeks off it's just that the 2nd half was so poorly scheduled. There was more weeks off between December and April than there was episodes, 11 weeks off and only 6 new episodes in 4 months is just terrible scheduling.

Agent Carter is 6 episodes from what i understand. that = 6 weeks so Shield likely wont be back in january

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"