• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt.S99

Formally batboy99
Reaction score
sorry for my lang.but im ****in pissed off i was in the theater watching x3 and guess what,A ****IN BLACK OUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

we have the review thread

EDIT: I thought you meant you felt like blacking out because of what you thought of it, sorry.

lol

im sorry but this aint no review im pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!worst thing is,it was at a jean part and before it happened the lights flickerd

im goin to see it tomorrow!i knew i should have gone yesterday but of course my parents said no

i have been waitin for this movie since the end of x2

That's awful but also very funny. :p

Did you get your money back?

Maybe Jean had something to do with it... :eek: And Suddenly...She was actually in the theater. :eek: -gets freaked out- aaaaaaaaah. aaaaaaaaah ... NOT :o ... :p

thats exactly what i thought but they said keep your stubs and see it again and a free coupon for another movie:))

OMG... I never had so much fun with X3 :) or with another movie like this :) ... er :) hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"