Superman Returns AICN so called reviews: Has it effect your desicion?

Need another option. Like...--- NO: I will judge for myself.

we have a negative script review but a positive movie review.

hmmm i wonder which should have more leverage?

Nope. Think it isn't true review. So I will be happy when we will get true review from critics like Variety or Rolling Stone.

No. I am still going to watch it opening night.

Honestly, there are only two movie critics that I ever pay attention to and I dont always agree with them on what they say.

I watch a film and make a judgement myself. I dont need other people to form opinions for me.

you're two options are ridiculously to the extremes of both sides.

At any rate, the reviews seem to say the same thing, with just a different spin on what is being said.

IMO we don't know an important part of the plot.
We'll know it in 35-40 days.

What a tilted poll!!!

How about additional choices that allow for people who've not been thrilled from the start?

"So-Called reviews?" From what I know it's only ONE review and it's positive.

Give Harry some friggin' credit. He's an easy target now. No, I'm not Harry :) I just feel like people who just bash him unlessly are probably walking contridictions since they probably check out his site every friggin' day.

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
Need another option. Like...--- NO: I will judge for myself.

Thank you, I didn't vote because this is way too polarized, and doesn't fit my personal opinion.

The AICN script was old, and the other two reviews were fakes. I will see it for myself and judge it as a whole.

It hasn't changed ANYTHING for me.. This movie will be the highlight of my summer!! I've been waiting for this movie for sooo many years, as I know many of us have.. It'll be bigger than any other superhero movie to date, I just know it... I'm a bit conerned about how the kid part will play it self out.. But I think it can work.. We'll have to see. BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS FILM!!!!!!!

Binker said:
Look, we are a month away from the movie's release. So we can't get reviews ths early. Sometime in the release month, alright but not before. The reviews released by AICN: I don't buy them for a minute. I know for a fact that they aren't real to begin with. I can feel it in the bottom of my bones. Many agree with me. But there are those who read it, and believe that its true, that won't see it.

So how about I ask this: these reviews, real or not, have they effected your desicion to see the movie on June 30th?

I'm going to go see it regardless but it has affacted me a little bit. The whole thing with Superman having a kid doesn't sit well with me & losing his powers with Jor El giving them back again is redudant. It happened in S II with the green crystal.

I'm going to give the movie a chance though.

I depend on AICN for movie reviews just the same as I depend on the National Enquirer for world news.

The dinner chat review on AICN didn't make the trailor look any better by exposing that Superman has a child in this film. That the reviewer reassures us repeatedly how much we will like the film is hardly reassuring. The trailor is awful. It doesn't build any suspense at all, the editing is directionless and there is no doubt that there is an abundance of super campy acting. Despite all that, I'm hoping I will really dig the film if I see it on DVD. Until recently I was planning on making a very rare trip to the theater to see this film, but not now. BTW, I admire Brain Singer very much as a director.

No review bad or good would stop em seeing this I ma as determined to see this as i was with Freddy vs. Jason (I had wanted to see this movie for years and it did not disapoint) and Batman Begins, I wasn't let down by either of these movies and I'm sure Superman will not let me down either.

BH/HHH said:
No review bad or good would stop em seeing this I ma as determined to see this as i was with Freddy vs. Jason (I had wanted to see this movie for years and it did not disapoint) and Batman Begins, I wasn't let down by either of these movies and I'm sure Superman will not let me down either.

Well, I waited years to see Freddy Vs. Jason as well, but when i left the theatre, I wanted to knock someone out because I was so pi$$ed off. I hated that flick, and I was hyped for a good month beforehand thinking it would be decent.

#3. Yes, it has. I want to see it more now.

This is my choice.

Where's the feature that says, "No, the reviews haven't affected my decision, and frankly, I don't give a damn"? :D

Nivek said:
Well, I waited years to see Freddy Vs. Jason as well, but when i left the theatre, I wanted to knock someone out because I was so pi$$ed off. I hated that flick, and I was hyped for a good month beforehand thinking it would be decent.

Well each to their own.

Did it have anythng to do with Kane Hodder?

Oldguy said:
"Is George W. Bush a great president, or the greatest president?"

Chuck Norris needs to roundhouse a third option into the poll.

I'd vote c) confirmed my fears, but I'll pay to see the FX.

What he said :mad: :up:

gkokujin said:
this poll sucks.

no it hasnt affected my decision because i do not want to see it
Um...well, why are you taking the time to post this on the Superman boards?:confused: Do you think people care if you want to see it or not?

No, it hasn`t affected anything. It shows how confident i am in this movie and i`m sure it will be great. Singer has done it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"