how has it effected you

JokerNick

Sidekick
Reaction score
With the movie now less then 3 weeks away, we are starting to see early reviews, more insider rumors, and x3 book spoilers........

Based on all this new information that has become available to the internet geek, has your opinion of X3 changed..... have these rumors increased your excitement, or has it drained every ounce of hope from you............... so basically, how have these spoilers effected your opinion on how X3 will be........?

...but no matter what happens, I'm grateful for this movie because it caused one of the funniest misunderstandings of a quote I have ever seen. I don't even know what Juggernaut said, but I salmon peace for pudding should be a bumper sticker...

it has effected me in the way i think i know too much already, i chose I think this movie will be memorable, but not great

I chose memorable, but not grea. In all seriousness, all the rumors and clips and stuff have made me have slightly worse feelings about the movie.

Quite frankly, I could care lessabout the rumors, reviews, spoilers...
I don't really pay much attenetion to them.
Sure it get's annoying at times, seeing as some of the worse rumors could come true..
but I tend to just shrug it off, because I'm sure I'll love the movie anyway :D

lordofthenerds said:
I chose memorable, but not grea. In all seriousness, all the rumors and clips and stuff have made me have slightly worse feelings about the movie.

Rumors and clips aren't really that important, it's when you see the actually movie yourself that counts!!!:up:

I think as with anything, the movie will be as great as you want (let) it be. If you nitpick every minute flaw then of course it will be less than to you, but if you sit down, relax, sip a cola and say "it's only a movie" and just enjoy it, then it will indeed be great. I've enjoyed everything I've seen so far. :D

RagingTempest said:
Rumors and clips aren't really that important, it's when you see the actually movie yourself that counts!!!:up:
I know...but they still did lower my expectations slightly.

I'm feeling this movie is going to be huge/great but it won't leave everyone satisfied.

Ill give 2 estimates:

Technically a sucess: Box office success, action delivers tickets
True Sucess: delivers on all fronts. Action/story/characters. In which case itll be legendary.

But im sure itll make a lot of money.. its just a matter of which audience will be drawn in.

Personally im hovering around 2 of these if runtime is short:

I think it will be "ok"
this movie is going to suck

Often frantic action films arent memorable. And if its reasonably longer:

these rumors have just inforced my beleif of X3 greatness

I personally havent found a horrible line of dialogue yet, so as you can see..not sure. This type of poll should be posted AFTER the movie hits imo.

I think the movie'll be great. For me atleast.

And that's all I care about. :cool:

i think this will be a great and memorable movie, but like retroman said it won't satisfy everyone. in the end, i believe it will have great action, but most importantly great emotional sequences which will seperate it from other super hero movies.HOORAH!!!: )

IMO, this movie will look nice and have some great action, but alot will disappoint. Cyclops fans will be quite pissed, and Wolverine dominates again....

not to get offtopic but i think cyke will come back. and Yes Wolverine might be dominating, but have you looked at the scenes with the other X-men using their powers? INCREDIBLE!!! Im sure the movie will deal alot with the other character's arcs as well

The Batman said:
IMO, this movie will look nice and have some great action, but alot will disappoint. Cyclops fans will be quite pissed, and Wolverine dominates again....

At least Logan gets the **** kicked out of him in this movie. That's some kind of plus.

WorthyStevens4 said:
At least Logan gets the **** kicked out of him in this movie. That's some kind of plus.

yes but it seems he'll be kicking more a$$ then him getting his a$$ kicked.

all the clip rumours and such make the film look even better than i first thought!

I think the movie is just straddling the line of greatness, but it's going to come up short. It could have achieved classic-ness, if 2 things would have happened: 1) Cyke comes back to save the day and takes his rightful place in the Phoenix saga, and 2) Sentinels invade at the end. I think the filmmakers were just so close to achieving greatness, but now it's just going to be a "good" movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"