Discussion: Health And Healthcare II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that employers should be subsidized in some form. It's really here nor there now though.

Yes, but there are 50 states. Last I checked 46 out of 50 was a pretty good batting average. Look never did I think that this would please everyone, nor would I have expected you to think the same, but saying that 4 states out of 50 not wanting the ACA being a major blow is like equating that to the southern states succeeding from the Union, and that by far is no comparison.

Asides from Colorado, the other 46 states haven't put the issue up for ballot. There is no 46 out of 50 batting average because 45 other states haven't gone up to bat. It is also going up for ballot next year in Alabama, Florida, Montana, and Wyoming. Right now Obamacare has a 1 out of 5 batting average on the ballot with Colorado rejecting a constitutional amendment against it with 53% of the vote.

And also take into account that Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming are suing the federal government over the law. Last time I checked, 28 out of 50 states suing over the law is not a good batting average either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"