Alex Ross Watchmen

WalterKovacs

Sidekick
Reaction score
Can anybody find me the thing alex ross drew for watchmen? i rmember seeing it in a library (pronounced Lie-berry, thank you very much) and i remember thinking "alex ross and alan moore together is like chocolate chip cookies baked by jesus"

Well, if you had have took the time to look a bit, you would have found, on this very page no less, a Watchmen thread, in which the pic you are asking about is posted Somewhere between page three and page 5.

you could also always go to google image search and put in "watchmen alex ross".

geezus people would it kill you to be nice?

WalterKovacs, you may want to take a look at this post. i'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. you may also want to join the existing discussion in that Watchmen thread, just click the link on the upper right corner of that post.

You're expecting nice? It's a forum full of sexually repressed comic book nerds. Nice is not usually going to be in the cards.

I'm not sexually repressed, i'm just an A**hole

Well, I'm sexually repressed. :up:

dude. this s the best thread ever. thank you guys so much for either the help or the laugh. btw just for the record, you get nothing on google image search

Enough.

Walter, if you haven't gotten it already, here it is. But they're right that it was on the very first page of the Watchmen thread that's just a few threads below this and would have taken only a minute of searching. This is only a section of a painting Ross did featuring all of Alan Moore's character

AlexWatch.jpg

MooreRoss.jpg

Enough.

Walter, if you haven't gotten it already, here it is. But they're right that it was on the very first page of the Watchmen thread that's just a few threads below this and would have taken only a minute of searching. This is only a section of a painting Ross did featuring all of Alan Moore's character

AlexWatch.jpg

MooreRoss.jpg

Since when did Alan Moore invent Darth Vader and the Cybermen? (extreme upper right) Is there a reason for this or is it some... joke? (I'm assuming the former)

He didn't invent Swamp Thing, Mr. Hyde, Superman, Supreme, or a handful of other characters in there either, but he did was write particularly significant stories featuring them

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"