Alice in Wonderland 2

I knew this ****show was going to fall far below the first film. I am so sick of Johnny Depp's clown show.

Johnny needs a serious break... he was shockingly bad in this.

Sad to see him in this state. :csad:

I think Depp's got some personal problems he needs to be dealing with. It seems like substance abuse. That combined with his recent career choices (except Black Mass which made me remember Depp is a goddamn actor) the guy could just disappear for a while.

Oh, but wait, we still got Invisible Man now...

I think Depp's got some personal problems he needs to be dealing with. It seems like substance abuse. That combined with his recent career choices (except Black Mass which made me remember Depp is a goddamn actor) the guy could just disappear for a while.

Oh, you haven't heard...

You haven't heard!

At this rate Unviseral might drop his sorry but.

I googled. There's nothing to hear. No new Invisible Man news has been released. Once obviously sarcasm, twice made something sound off.

Depp's manic energy is what landed him Invisible Man, I think. The classic depiction is manic as well.

Last edited:
Lol…try googling Depp/Heard not "Invisible Man".

Lol…try googling Depp/Heard not "Invisible Man".

Ah, googled Depp/Invisible Man. So Depp is basically the Bulger he played... Scary. Didn't even know that was going on.

I wouldn't trust the lady as far as I could throw her... so I'm not quite ready to give Depp to the wolves just yet. :whatever:

Looking for spousal support after 15 months of marriage, despite being completely healthy and having no children, says all it needs to.

I wouldn't trust the lady as far as I could throw her... so I'm not quite ready to give Depp to the wolves just yet. :whatever:

Looking for spousal support after 15 months of marriage, despite being completely healthy and having no children, says all it needs to.
Ah, but you trust the drug addict and alcoholic who apparently has a history of violent outbrust. Makes sense.

Yeah I don't know how it's going to affect his career (if he get convicted), esp with Pirates 5 next year..

lo9YNzv.jpg

What is up with that one tooth?

Costume teeth for Pirates.

Mark Kermode liked the movie and he liked Warcraft too. Go figure.

Wow so has no one seen this? I was expecting at least a few small reactions.

Through the Looking Glass opened with 28 million for it's 3 day. The first film opened with 116 million. That is an extraordinary fall. Yeah I don't think a 3rd film is happening.

i am happy for all the actors who were able renegotiate more money. they got payed more money for a movie that everyone knew would underperform.

I still don't even get why Disney waited six years to release a sequel. Most people forgot about the last film. This film should have come out in 2013 at the very latest.

Make no question, Mia is still a young actress but she's too old to play Alice.Also she's too good for this.

I still don't even get why Disney waited six years to release a sequel. Most people forgot about the last film. This film should have come out in 2013 at the very latest.

Hasn't it been 7 years?

Actually Mia is another issue for another reason, her star power/profile hasn't grown any since the first film. And I think she is just fine with that and her career will be just fine but that doesn't help the film.

Octoberist, the first film came out March 5 2010. So 6 years and a couple of months.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"